Profile for Berty > Reviews

Berty

Lee Evans - Monsters Live [Blu-ray]
Lee Evans - Monsters Live [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Lee Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee just gets funnier and funnier with every DVD he ..., 11 Dec 2014
Lee just gets funnier and funnier with every DVD he releases. Why does he have to call it a day and retire from stand up

Liverpool Fc Golf Ball and Tee Gift Set
Liverpool Fc Golf Ball and Tee Gift Set

1.0 out of 5 stars I think I came unstuck buying this product, 29 Aug 2014
Ordered this as a big Liverpool fan as well as just getting into Golf and I thought would be a good idea to have a specific place to keep my tees. It is slightly small but you would'nt want something too big and you only need room for prob half a dozen tees per round.
My big issue was the labelling around the tin. I was expecting it to be a printed official Liverpool item, instead it was a metal tin with a sticker wrapped around the side. To make it worse it wasen't on straight and the end was slightly hanging over the edge unstuck. When I tried to pull it back to line up straight it didn't want to sit right, so now it looks tacky.

SoundMAGIC E10M Isolating Earphones with Apple Mic - Black/Purple
SoundMAGIC E10M Isolating Earphones with Apple Mic - Black/Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic sound, 5 Jun 2014
This is my second pair of "sound Magic" E10's I only upgraded for the Ipod controls. I love the sound on these headphones and for the price they are a bargain. I would have given this a 5 star but the controls keep geeting caught on the collor of my shirt as I move my head from side to side, and often disturbs the headphone from my ear sometimes pulling it out. This is very frustrating and I am considering going back to the original E10's.

Apart from that Brilliant

Total Madness
Total Madness
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Madness, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Total Madness (Audio CD)
What's not to like all the hits in one place great. I have been a fan for many years and they never stop making my day happy when one of their tunes comes onto my ipod

Original ASH 30 PIN TO 8 PIN AUDIO ADAPTER CONVERTER FOR DOCK STATION for Iphone 5/5S/5S, Ipod (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 5 Jun 2014
I bought this for my daughter who has just updated her Iphone from a 4 to a 5, as well as a docking station CD unit. She is well happy with this item

Popular FA Premier League Liverpool Football Club New Style Durable Case Cover Skin for SamSung Galaxy S4 mini i9192/i9198

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Reds Fan, 16 Mar 2014
This was ordered for obvious reasons as in I have this model of phone and am a big Liverpool fan.

This item is great (just like the team) well protected of the phone, still able to access the features easily enough, and keeps the phone from dirt etc. Lovely feel due to the material used to make it, prevents it from slipping around.

Great product

Winmau Dartboard Surround - Black
Winmau Dartboard Surround - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall protector, 16 Mar 2014
This is great, simple to attach, nice and thick to absorb a wayward dart. looks good.

No more need be said

Apple iPod Touch 5 5th Gen Generation Fun, Funny Joker Case/Cover + Screen Protector - Black
Offered by Accessories4Life

5.0 out of 5 stars No Joker here, 16 Mar 2014
There is not much to say about this item other than, anyone who has a Ipod touch and wants a case that fits like a glove and protects the machine from scratches and dirt then this is perfect. Oh and the icing on the cake you can leave it on when docking for charging or playing my music through the Hifi.

Brilliant

Roberts Chronoplus2 FM/MW Dual Alarm Clock with Instant Time Set
Roberts Chronoplus2 FM/MW Dual Alarm Clock with Instant Time Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Battered & beaten, 5 Oct 2011
Have had this item a few days and it looks great. I plugged it in and the digital display just started jump into action. It found and set the date, year, time, and 2 alarm settings all within 20 second, no looking through instruction book, brilliant.

However

The outer box that mine came with was all battered and there is a chip in the side of the unit. This intially took the pleasure out of receiving this product.

Anyway as this is not being used for everyday use at the moment I can only tell of the things that I have noticed.