Profile for Jules > Reviews

Jules

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value & Love the Colour, 8 Nov. 2012
I had my nails painted with this in a salon and loved it so much I had to buy it.

Peter Kay Live - The Tour That Didn't Tour Tour [DVD] (2011)
Peter Kay Live - The Tour That Didn't Tour Tour [DVD] (2011)
Dvd ~ Peter Kay
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars My dad loved it, 25 May 2012
My dad had had a tough year and I though he needed cheering up. He thoroughly enjoyed this DVD, im still waiting to borrow it !!!! Daaaadddd ?!?!

See Inside Your Body (Usborne Flap Books) (Usborne See Inside)
See Inside Your Body (Usborne Flap Books) (Usborne See Inside)
by Katie Daynes
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter loves it, 25 May 2012
My 6 year old daughter asked for this book for Christmas and she loves it, she reads it a lot and it is very comical when she starts to tell me how my body works as she obviously forgets all the details and gets them in a bit of a muddle!!

New Set of 2 x 180cm Camping Yoga Roll Eva Foil Foam backed Sleeping Mat Mattress Tent Festival Exercise 5mm
Offered by Miryo

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldnt stay flat, 25 May 2012
I had a bit of a problem keeping these rolls flat, I rolled them in the opposite direction to try and straighten them but they just kept rolling back up which was a pain when you are trying to put a double blow up bed on top of it ???

LEGO Friends 3183: Stephanie's Cool Convertible
LEGO Friends 3183: Stephanie's Cool Convertible
Offered by MW ET ASSOCIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, about time Lego thought of the girls !!!, 25 May 2012
We love it. Lego have been very slow producing "girly" style lego sets, even when you go to Legoland they only have non lego associated items for the girls.

LEGO Friends 3936: Emma's Design Studio
LEGO Friends 3936: Emma's Design Studio
Offered by MW ET ASSOCIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love Lego and so happy they are thinking of the gals!, 25 May 2012
we love it.....both my daughter and I. Lego have been very slow it producing "girly" lego, even when you go to Legoland the choice for girls was very poor, they just had girly bits not even associated with Lego ?!?!?!

I will certainly be buying more sets for my daughter for Christmas.

BLUE PURPLE SHELL SUIT + CURLY WIG + TASH SIZE LARGE IDEAL FOR CHAV-SCOUSER-80'S-1980'S FANCY DRESS COSTUME 42-44 INCH CHEST
Offered by I LOVE FANCY DRESS

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is!, 25 May 2012
The service I received was great, I asked for it to be delivered quickly and it arrived a couple of days early, the accessories were missing but they got that to me in time too, so the supplier is A1, they cannot be held responsible for the quality of the costume. It was almost plastic and see through, having said that it had the desired affect and my husband looked the part.

Panasonic MC-UL594 ECO MAX - Bagless Upright Cleaner
Panasonic MC-UL594 ECO MAX - Bagless Upright Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 May 2012
I am really pleased with my purchase. I have owned a Dyson for some years now and just couldnt afford to replace it with another Dyson and Im pleased I didnt. This does a far better job and at a fraction of the price. I had put a chocolate coloured rug on cream carpet and the fibres would not lift with my Dyson, this got rid of it no problem. My only negative comment would be that it is heavy and I live in a 3 storey house so lugging it up 2 flights of stairs isnt fun, but its overall performance certainly outshines this minor problem.

Crayola Doodle Daisy
Crayola Doodle Daisy

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter was desperate for this, 16 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Crayola Doodle Daisy (Toy)
My daughter was desperate for this, but it was a little disappointing, it keeps doodling off the paper, you need to use an oversized piece of paper to stop it doodling on the work surface.

10 LARGE CHINESE SKY LANTERNS BAMBOO FRAME BIODEGRADABLE MIXED COLOURS
10 LARGE CHINESE SKY LANTERNS BAMBOO FRAME BIODEGRADABLE MIXED COLOURS
Offered by reloads

5.0 out of 5 stars New Years Eve, 16 Jan. 2012
I purchased these to give to each family and friend household and we let them off together New Years Eve, in memory of our loved ones that couldnt be with us. It touched them all and I think it will be a tradition in each household now

Page: 1 | 2 | 3