Profile for Little Jan > Reviews

OMRON HJ-321 TRI-AXIS PEDOMETER WITH CALORIES BURNED
OMRON HJ-321 TRI-AXIS PEDOMETER WITH CALORIES BURNED
Offered by AMARANCE

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB PEDOMETER!!!, 20 Jun. 2014
first class pedometer, I have many other cheaper pedometers which have not been very accurate or are easily zeroed whilst wearing them, the times I have walked all day only to see 0 steps registered! This one allows you to put your stride length in so the distance you walk is calculated very accurately it even knows if some of the steps were aerobic, jogging or running, also tells you the calories burned, it is slim and pops into your pocket or it can be used with the clip provided, well worth the money.

Addis Clip & Close Fridge Jug,  1.5 Litre
Addis Clip & Close Fridge Jug, 1.5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant fridge jug, 26 Mar. 2013
this jug is well worth the money, it doesn't look like it holds 1 1/2 litres but it does. the lid is very tight fitting as is the clip lid, no leaks, I like that an extra push on the pouring lid keeps it open while you pour right down to the last drop, I highly recommend this jug.

Multi-Catch Metal Mouse Trap
Multi-Catch Metal Mouse Trap

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelleent mouse trap, 8 Mar. 2013
A couple of weeks ago i was clearing out a basket from under the sink iIkeep plastic carrier bage in, iIsaw some had been shredded Hmmm, looked in the cupboard and saw some mouse droppings AGHHHH! got online to see what traps were available wanted to catch them live, couldn't stand the thought of getting up to a snap trap with a mouse dead with a broken neck, saw this humane trap and read some reviews and ordered it. When it arrived I was surprised how well constructed it was, as the mice enter the door shuts up behind them, very clever, there is plenty of room for Mickey, and there is a clear lid so you could se what is in there. I put a bit of shredded paper in one corner thought it would help Mickey not get stressed out, last thing I wanted was a dead mouse!
I baited the trap with chocolate and peanut butter put it under the sink around 9.30pm an hour later Mickey was in paws full of peanut butter! he never flinched! he was tiny and quite cute although I didn't want him in the house. left him until the morning. I got the trap out next morning he was sat huddled in the shredded paper not stressed at all, I put the trap in a shoe box so it was dark, put it in the car and drove to a vantage point 2 miles away, it was bitter cold and blowing a gale, I found some good hedge cover and opened thr lid, he shot up the entrance passage so I put it on the ground, 15 mins later still no movement, I was freezing, I picked the trap up and gave it a good old shake he refused to budge, I put it back on the ground and gave it a sharp tap, he jumped out towards me I screamed and he disappeared into the hedgerow( no one was around to witness me freaked out by a 2 inch field mouse!)
I cleaned the trap with just water I think anti-bac smells would put the mice off. baited the trap again, my husband watched me and he said ' 70% coaco chocolate, peanut butter a bed and a road trip, they are better looked after than me!'Next morning there was Minnie! so same again only once the lid was opened she shot off, MY THEY ARE QUICK!!
We found they were coming in via thw mains water pipe a 1 inch gap outside we cemented in and expanding foam filled inside, that was two days ago and no sign of mice, I think this trap is brill, just a note, make sure the entrance holes are tight up to the skiring board/cupboard base and side they run around the parameter of rooms etc, i'm sure you can tell it was not so bad and i'm happy that they stand a chance where they belong in the fields!!!