Profile for Tex > Reviews

Content by Tex

Tex

Sony RDRHXD790B 120GB Hard Disk Drive DVD Recorder with 1080p upscaling and Freeview+ (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars not in the condition i expected but does work alright, 9 May 2014
the machine works alright but when connecting the aerial wires up the connectors on the machine (MALE AND FEMALE)were loose .This would put me in doubt about using the sellers again.

Classic Christmas
Classic Christmas
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Joe McElderry Classic Christmas, 15 Jan 2012
This review is from: Classic Christmas (Audio CD)
Again I bought this CD for my wife at Christmas,she plays it constantly. Although I am a country and western fan, I have to agree his voice is remarkably improved since Pop Star to Opera Star,and we are eagerly awaiting his next one.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Offered by FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Hits Westlife, 15 Jan 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my wife at Christmas, she was so pleased as she has been a fan since they began;the bigger suprise was her face because she knew I was not a fan, and normally would leave her to purchase it herself.!! so I was in the good books all Christmas

Men In Scarlet
Men In Scarlet
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Patriotic, 25 Jan 2011
This review is from: Men In Scarlet (Audio CD)
A nice recording by a group of people who while not professionals have done a good job and deserve much better than what they have.So all i can say is support them by buying it and you wont be disappointed.

In Which We Serve: the Best of Military Bands
In Which We Serve: the Best of Military Bands

4.0 out of 5 stars band musc, 25 Jan 2011
This disc is well put together and is a real pleasure to listen to,any one who likes bands will enjoy this.