Profile for bunglebennett > Reviews

Superhero ABC
Superhero ABC
by Bob Mcleod

5.0 out of 5 stars super-interesting, 13 Mar 2012
This review is from: Superhero ABC (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 3 year old to engage him in learning his alphabet and it has been a big success. He loves the real manga style cartoon images and laughs at the super heroes silly powers. The best news is we have had this book for 2 weeks and he is already making great progress with learning his letters where he has never been interested before.

What's for Dinner?: Easy and delicious recipes for everyday cooking
What's for Dinner?: Easy and delicious recipes for everyday cooking
by Fay Ripley

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy weekday cooking, 13 Mar 2012
I loved Faye's first book and was looking forward to trying some new family favorites. So far I have made the mini toad in the holes and crispy Italian chicken, both of which my children and i loved. (especially the chicken- so yummy) I find this book is great for ideas as much as recipes- everyone knows how to make toad in the hole but doing smaller ones in muffin tins not only cuts down the cooking time but makes them more appealing to children too.I may upgrade my review to 5 stars when i have had a chance to try some of the other ideas in the book.

Madonna & Gwyneth's Personal Trainer - The Tracy Anderson Method Dance Cardio Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tracy Anderson Method

2.0 out of 5 stars Too complicated, 5 May 2011
The dance routines on this DVD are very complicated. There is a separate section for learning the routines but it is hard to remember this when you are watching Tracy whirling around at the speed of light. She doesn't talk during the workout but is very insistent in the intro that you follow the movements exactly to get the benefits. Apparently it is not enough to vaguely jig along and work up a sweat. I can't see myself doing it again so a waste of money.

Birkenstock Rio Birko-Flor, Children Sandals
Birkenstock Rio Birko-Flor, Children Sandals
Price: £23.64 - £52.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, 19 Jan 2011
I received these today for my little girl and I am thrilled with them. They are proper sturdy shoes but very pretty too in silver. She doesn't want to take them off. I am a fan of birkinstocks for me and now we can both enjoy them.