Profile for Mr. N. O. Bishop > Reviews

Content by Mr. N. O. Bishop

Mr. N. O. Bishop "Old Nobby" (Cambridge, UK)

Supreme Commander (PC)
Supreme Commander (PC)
Offered by GeeksWholesaler

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 4 April 2007
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Well with all the reviews I have read I thought this game would last a few months playing but it is DULL. Yes it looks good and visually some of the graphics are very nice but game play is frustrating, movement across the map annoying and over complicated by 200%. Even playing on the tinternet is not great as it takes either ages to get a good force or minutes as you slug it out with low tech forc es as the map is too small. they missed the boat here by a LONG WAY. Take my advice - save your money and if you are desperate for a game then buy a deck of cards. Oh and yes I am IT literate, I have been gaming for over 20 years and have played some of the greats and still play on-line most nights so I kind of know what I am talking about.

Out of Town, Vol. 1 [DVD] [1988]
Out of Town, Vol. 1 [DVD] [1988]
Dvd ~ Jack Hargreaves
Offered by Pembroke Dock Hardware

5.0 out of 5 stars A Legend, 27 July 2006
I grew up watching Jack with my dad and this series brings back great memories. If you are at all interested in the countryside then buy this. His manner in presenting is gentle and factual. His knoweledge is vast and his pipe is always present.

God bless Jack.

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking
by Allen Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars READ IT AND THEN RELAX, 7 July 2005
For the one person who said it did not work I would say you did not READ the book but skimmed through it. YOU HAVE TO READ each line and word and really take on board what the man says.
If you want to quit then read this book and you will not give up smoking BUT you will no longer have the NEED to SMOKE or WANT to smoke.
Great book, read and IT WORKS !!!!