Profile for Denise Farmer > Reviews

Expert Volumetry Shampoo 1500ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS
Price: 17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 17 April 2014
I bought this as previously I always bought from hair salon, but this will last me a year at a fraction of salon price overall.

Christmas, With Love
Christmas, With Love
Offered by Springwood Media
Price: 9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Xmas album, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Christmas, With Love (Audio CD)
Was so nice to hear something new at Christmas for a change instead of the same old ones all the time.

Octonauts - The Collection [DVD]
Octonauts - The Collection [DVD]
Price: 8.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hit, 6 Nov 2013
My octonauts mad 3year old grandson loves it. So nice just to have it on DVD instead of on the tv.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Nov 2013
The golfers love these socks, so warm & they say they really keep your feet nice & snug & dry.

Nike UV Stretch Stripe Golf Polo in Poison Green X Large
Nike UV Stretch Stripe Golf Polo in Poison Green X Large
Offered by Full Shot Clothing
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice & bright, 6 Nov 2013
Lovely quality & you can certainly be seen in it. My husband thinks its great as does his fellow golfing pals

Wimbledon 2013
Wimbledon 2013
by Neil Harman
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Wimbledon 2013 (Hardcover)
Bought this for my very good friends birthday who is tennis mad like myself, she was delighted with the content, it brings back the magic of Wimbledon. It's on my Christmas list too.

Octonauts Octopod Playset
Octonauts Octopod Playset
Offered by Thinkprice
Price: 41.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge hit, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Octonauts Octopod Playset (Toy)
I bought this for my grandsons 3rd birthday & he was delighted with it. He's octonauts mad so it did not disappoint

The Age of Miracles
The Age of Miracles
Price: 3.66

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my sort of book, 6 Nov 2013
Just wasn't my type of book but that's not to say other people wouldn't like it, in fact my husband quite like it.

My Sister's Keeper
My Sister's Keeper
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars A good holiday read, 21 Oct 2013
Was very gripping, could definately feel that something amiss was going on between the two sisters. Very well written & couldn't wait to read the outcome.

Bedding Heaven 1 tog KING SIZE DUVET Lightweight quilt Ideal for Summer. This is a Fogarty made slight second direct from their factory.
Offered by Retail-ABC Ltd
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 12 July 2013
I chose it because we wanted something really light & cool for the summer months. Our house is extremely warm & am glad to say that it's perfect. Can't see why it's a second, it arrived several days before they saie it would & ithnk it's fantastic value for money. Definitely recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2