Profile for Ghost Traveler > Reviews

Content by Ghost Traveler

Ghost Traveler "Ghost Traveler" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Presence: The Art of Peace and Happiness - Volume 1
Presence: The Art of Peace and Happiness - Volume 1
by Rupert Spira

5.0 out of 5 stars Presence, 29 Sep 2014
"Presence The art of Peace and Happiness" by Rupert Spira is an illuminating book.
If you liked Eckheart Tolle and wished for something beyond and deeper than "The New Earth" Spira is your man, along with Jack Kornfeild. He writes in a way that one can grasp the nebulous fleeting Truth of things. I recommend this book to those still seeking to understand dualism.

Coming Home: An Invitation to Rediscover Beingness
Coming Home: An Invitation to Rediscover Beingness
by Jan Kersschot

5.0 out of 5 stars Coming Home by Jan Kersshot, 21 Aug 2014
Coming Home by Jan Kersshot is one of the first in the genre of spiritual enquiry books. It is a practical journey of discovery. Through simple experiential observations one can experience "A shift" of perception and discover That which we are. This book will facilitate the uncovering of the simple truth of beingness, that is so easily overlooked as it is so close. I found it to be helpful to me and would recommend it those seekers who are looking for an experiential and practical approach to self awareness. Whilst remaining aware that there is no point in seeking as you are already there! That which is You is already Home.

Kinps®2500mAh Li-ion Extended Battery for Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-I9300 / i9308 - White(Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 GT-I9300, White)
Offered by Kinpsbuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinps Li-ion Extended Battery for Samsung Galaaxy Slll, 2 July 2014
Kinps Li-ion Extended Battery for Samsung Galaaxy Slll
I bought this battery for my Samsung Slll as it's original battery was having to be charged up nightly - and took all night to charge fully. Had a few weeks and so far so good. It now charges fully much more quickly and lasts longer.
A good buy and reasonable price. Thank you.

EZ Digital TDS Meter for Testing Water Quality - TDS-3A White
EZ Digital TDS Meter for Testing Water Quality - TDS-3A White
Offered by E-BO RETAIL

5.0 out of 5 stars TDS Meter, 31 May 2014
Great meter works very well. We use it for testing ppm of Colloidal Silver in our distilled water.
Reasonably priced pleased with this purchase.

PCS Colloidal Silver Generator/Maker (Includes 2 x 6" Inch Silver Rods) Barebones Kit
Offered by Pro Colloidal Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars PCS Colloidal Silver Generator, 31 May 2014
This neat little machine is great for making the Colloidal Silver. It comes with the silver rods and an adapter.
The leaflets are helpful in setting it up which is very straightforward. We have been making it for two months now using distilled water that we make from a distiller. The ppm meter is a must to establish how many ppm's of silver you dissolved into the distilled water. Very pleased with this purchase from a no nonsense firm at a very reasonable price.

Philips FWM6000/10 Mini System with 3 Disc CD changer
Philips FWM6000/10 Mini System with 3 Disc CD changer

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips "mini" System, 3 Jan 2014
I looked for a long time for a sound system to replace a very disappointing Sony Mini System which finally gave up the ghost. I did not want to make the same mistake again. Finally chose this one. Wow! All I can say is WOW! Firstly I was astonished at the size, it's MASSIVE! Then I was shocked at it's sound, AMAZING! If you like your music loud basey and yet still in high definition this piece of kit is for you, and you will love it. Tuner is fab, connects to mp3 brilliantly it is truly awesome. Just one word of caution it is VERY BIG you may need to move house. Looks like a space ship has landed own your table.

Comes A Time
Comes A Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Comes a time Neil Young, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Comes A Time (Audio CD)
I haven't stopped playing this album since I got it, absolutely fantastic as usual. Love the country style Neil Young he is so clever at changing genres - Brilliant - Buy It.

Zuma
Zuma

5.0 out of 5 stars Neil Young Zuma, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Zuma (Audio CD)
Neil Young is always brilliant and this album is no exception. Hi wonderful voice lyrics and guitar are as sublime as ever. I will never tire of his music and it has kept me alive more times than I can remember.
Thank God for Neil Young love him.

Henna Moroccan Floor Lamp- Dome Metal- Cream 90CM
Henna Moroccan Floor Lamp- Dome Metal- Cream 90CM
Offered by Maison Andaluz

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lamp, 2 Nov 2013
This is the third Moroccan Lamp that I have purchased. One for myself and two as gifts. We have all been delighted with the warm earthy colours, the unique ethnic designs and the quiet peaceful warmth they add to any room on these dark winter evenings. The company e-mailed me to let me know that my lamp was on its way and offered some advise on how to care for the leather on the lamp. Very pleased and would highly recommend these lamps.

The Magic of Metaphor: 77 Stories for Teachers, Trainers and Thinkers
The Magic of Metaphor: 77 Stories for Teachers, Trainers and Thinkers
by Nick Owen

4.0 out of 5 stars Metaphor Majic, 29 Aug 2013
Great stories not sure about the delivery of them, in the guise of an apprentice talking with a wise elder. It became slightly predictable. Think I was expecting more as the reviews had all been so positive. Like a kind of up Market "Chicken Soup for the Soul," If you liked that you would like this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3