Profile for T. Ball > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Zoggs Cottesloe Womens  Powerback  - Navy Blue, 12
Zoggs Cottesloe Womens Powerback - Navy Blue, 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfortable costume, 23 Sept. 2014
I love this cozzie, it is comfortable, a perfect fit, and looks slick. It's a nice shape and does its job. I like swimming fast, and a lot, and I've found this costume to be my most comfortable one yet.

Birkenstock Madrid, Unisex-Adults' Sandals, Black, 4 UK
Birkenstock Madrid, Unisex-Adults' Sandals, Black, 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my birkenstocks!! Check for the right size, 23 Sept. 2014
I love my new Birkenstocks, I wore them every single day of my travels whilst exploring Europe. They are comfortable and great shoes to wear in a hot climate. I only got slight rubbing after about 2 weeks continuous all-day wearing, and even then it wasn't enough to stop me from wearing them. The padding in the sole of the foot makes them great shoes for those who get sore feet from wearing cheap flat shoes such as flip-flops or dolly shoes. You can tell by just looking at them that they are good quality.

My only recommendation is to check the sizing guide on the Birkenstock website before ordering! I did this and properly measured my foot and found that they fit perfectly. I also have an average width foot and chose 'narrow'.

LUPO 15.6 Inch Notebook Laptop Chromebook Neoprene Pouch Case Sleeve Bag (Black with Blue trim)
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 23 Sept. 2014
Great case for transporting a laptop around - it fits well and protects the device well from scratches etc. And for a good price too.

Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black
Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black
Offered by Wish List For You

5.0 out of 5 stars The material was actually quite nice and I'll be keeping them for future fancy dress ..., 23 Sept. 2014
I bought these for a 1920s fancy dress party. They were cheap, arrived fast, and looked the part! The material was actually quite nice and I'll be keeping them for future fancy dress parties etc :-)

Smiffys Satin Charleston Headband with Feather and Jewel Detail (Black)
Smiffys Satin Charleston Headband with Feather and Jewel Detail (Black)
Offered by Wish List For You

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good, arrived fast and did the job, 23 Sept. 2014
Cheap, looks good, arrived fast and did the job!

Technocel Leather Flip Book Case/Folio for Apple iPad (1st Generation) (Black)
Technocel Leather Flip Book Case/Folio for Apple iPad (1st Generation) (Black)
Offered by Synergy Data

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but doesn't stand up well., 17 April 2014
This is a good quality product; the leather feels nice and solid and it gives a slimline feel to the iPad.. The iPad slots in nicely and feels secure in the case.

However, when you try to stand the iPad up (as shown in the picture), it slides out easily. It is clear that the case is not designed well to stand the iPad up. You have to fiddle around a bit sometimes to get it to stay put!

Overall, the quality is good and this isn't enough of a nuisance to send it back. If you want a product which securely stands the iPad up, then perhaps you're better choosing one of the rotating cases (but I personally preferred this as it looks neater and slimmer).

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
Offered by sale-direct.ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars This burnt my skin!, 26 Dec. 2013
I tested out a little of this product on my face to see if it would really work. Woke up in the morning with what looked like a red burn patch in the area where I'd put it on. The red circle wouldn't go away until a day or so later, and it was so bad and dry that I was unable to cover it up with foundation or anything! Awful. Would not recommend.

Karrimor Trail 35 Rucksack Black/Black -
Karrimor Trail 35 Rucksack Black/Black -

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy!!!, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Karrimor Trail 35 Rucksack (Misc.)
This rucksack was a huge disappointment. I bought this for a month-long expedition in Africa as a day sack, trusting Karrimor as a good, sturdy brand. I mainly used my large 65 litre Karrimor rucksack for carrying my luggage that I took with me, and only used this rucksack to carry essentials on day trips such as water, camera, suncream, and other odd bits (food, etc). During the expedition, the inside pocket completely ripped out with no major pressure on it. In addition to this, I noticed after a week or so that the back of the bag had bent at the bottom so that there was a large gap between my back and the bag, therefore creating a lot of pressure on my shoulders rather than the weight of my bag being carried on my hips. (Oh, and the hip strap is rather pathetic as well - not recommended for a proper walking daysack.) This made it a nightmare to go trekking with, even for short periods. I had a friend on the expedition with me who recognised the problem straight away and told me that she'd had to get rid of the same rucksack and buy a new one for the exact same reason. The bag obviously can not hold even the smallest amount of weight. My bag is now completely broken and unusable for the future.

The Warrior's Princess
The Warrior's Princess

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally unconvincing, 14 May 2013
This started well and I was drawn into the dual plot but then the whole thing became totally unconvincing.Too many holes. Find me ordinary people who can dump their jobs and skip off to Rome. I love this period in history and am quite a fan of Cartimandua and so I wanted to enjoy the book but I was terribly disappointed.

New Red White Flower Butterfly Soft Silicone Gel Skins Mobile Phone Case Cover And Screen Protector For HTC SENSATION or HTC SENSATION XE by eFeel

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service, 1 Sept. 2012
I ordered this product yesterday as I'm very clumsy and always dropping my phone...the delivery date was set some time next week and so I thought that my phone would be trying to survive for around another seven days, but then I arrived home today and surprise surprise, the case had already arrived! Very speedy service. The case is very nice and fits perfectly onto my HTC Sensation (the holes are in the right place for camera and flash etc, and it still allows you to press the lock button and side buttons fine through the material). The screen protector that comes with this is also handy. However, only slight problem is that the charger cable doesn't fit in as well as it normally does...it slips out quite easily, but still charges and is fine if you're just leaving your phone on the side. Overall good buy for not that many pennies.

Page: 1 | 2