Profile for T. Ball > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kingston Technology MobileLite G4 USB 3.0 Multi Card Reader
Kingston Technology MobileLite G4 USB 3.0 Multi Card Reader

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work with Macbook Air 2015!, 28 April 2016
This product did not fit into my Macbook Air! I had to return the package and order a new, different one.

[Apple MFI Certified] 1Byone Lightning to USB Cable 3.28ft (1M) for iPhone 6/6s, 6/6s Plus, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro,iPod nano 7th Gen and iPod touch 5th Generation-1-Year Limited Warranty
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty cable!, 12 Jun. 2015
I bought one of these for my iPhone 5 and it stopped working after a few days. I presumed it was just a faulty cable and so I returned it and ordered a new one. The new one again has stopped working after a couple of weeks!

Zoggs Cottesloe Womens  Powerback  - Navy Blue, 12/36"
Zoggs Cottesloe Womens Powerback - Navy Blue, 12/36"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfortable costume, 23 Sept. 2014
I love this cozzie, it is comfortable, a perfect fit, and looks slick. It's a nice shape and does its job. I like swimming fast, and a lot, and I've found this costume to be my most comfortable one yet.

Birkenstock Madrid, Unisex-Adults' Sandals, 40791, Black, 4 UK (Normal), 37 EU
Birkenstock Madrid, Unisex-Adults' Sandals, 40791, Black, 4 UK (Normal), 37 EU
Offered by iShoe

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my birkenstocks!! Check for the right size, 23 Sept. 2014
I love my new Birkenstocks, I wore them every single day of my travels whilst exploring Europe. They are comfortable and great shoes to wear in a hot climate. I only got slight rubbing after about 2 weeks continuous all-day wearing, and even then it wasn't enough to stop me from wearing them. The padding in the sole of the foot makes them great shoes for those who get sore feet from wearing cheap flat shoes such as flip-flops or dolly shoes. You can tell by just looking at them that they are good quality.

My only recommendation is to check the sizing guide on the Birkenstock website before ordering! I did this and properly measured my foot and found that they fit perfectly. I also have an average width foot and chose 'narrow'.

LUPO® 15.6" Inch Sleeve Pouch Case for Laptop Notebook Macbook Chromebook (Black with Blue trim)
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 23 Sept. 2014
Great case for transporting a laptop around - it fits well and protects the device well from scratches etc. And for a good price too.

Black Elbow Length Gloves
Black Elbow Length Gloves
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars The material was actually quite nice and I'll be keeping them for future fancy dress ..., 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Black Elbow Length Gloves (Toy)
I bought these for a 1920s fancy dress party. They were cheap, arrived fast, and looked the part! The material was actually quite nice and I'll be keeping them for future fancy dress parties etc :-)

Smiffy's Satin Charleston Headband with Feather and Jewel Detail - Black
Smiffy's Satin Charleston Headband with Feather and Jewel Detail - Black
Offered by Good Deals Online Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good, arrived fast and did the job, 23 Sept. 2014
Cheap, looks good, arrived fast and did the job!

Technocel Leather Flip Book Case/Folio for Apple iPad (1st Generation) (Black)
Technocel Leather Flip Book Case/Folio for Apple iPad (1st Generation) (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but doesn't stand up well., 17 April 2014
This is a good quality product; the leather feels nice and solid and it gives a slimline feel to the iPad.. The iPad slots in nicely and feels secure in the case.

However, when you try to stand the iPad up (as shown in the picture), it slides out easily. It is clear that the case is not designed well to stand the iPad up. You have to fiddle around a bit sometimes to get it to stay put!

Overall, the quality is good and this isn't enough of a nuisance to send it back. If you want a product which securely stands the iPad up, then perhaps you're better choosing one of the rotating cases (but I personally preferred this as it looks neater and slimmer).

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars This burnt my skin!, 26 Dec. 2013
I tested out a little of this product on my face to see if it would really work. Woke up in the morning with what looked like a red burn patch in the area where I'd put it on. The red circle wouldn't go away until a day or so later, and it was so bad and dry that I was unable to cover it up with foundation or anything! Awful. Would not recommend.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy!!!, 31 July 2013
This rucksack was a huge disappointment. I bought this for a month-long expedition in Africa as a day sack, trusting Karrimor as a good, sturdy brand. I mainly used my large 65 litre Karrimor rucksack for carrying my luggage that I took with me, and only used this rucksack to carry essentials on day trips such as water, camera, suncream, and other odd bits (food, etc). During the expedition, the inside pocket completely ripped out with no major pressure on it. In addition to this, I noticed after a week or so that the back of the bag had bent at the bottom so that there was a large gap between my back and the bag, therefore creating a lot of pressure on my shoulders rather than the weight of my bag being carried on my hips. (Oh, and the hip strap is rather pathetic as well - not recommended for a proper walking daysack.) This made it a nightmare to go trekking with, even for short periods. I had a friend on the expedition with me who recognised the problem straight away and told me that she'd had to get rid of the same rucksack and buy a new one for the exact same reason. The bag obviously can not hold even the smallest amount of weight. My bag is now completely broken and unusable for the future.

Page: 1 | 2