Profile for S. Thanawalla > Reviews

Content by S. Thanawalla

S. Thanawalla "Sad Ru" (Germany)

Helix Circle Stencil Template H67010
Helix Circle Stencil Template H67010

4.0 out of 5 stars Helix Circle template, 4 April 2011
This Circle Template is exactly what it claims to be - a Circle Template. With it you can do exactly what one is expected to do with a circle template - draw circles. You can draw tiny circles, very small circles, small circles, medium circles and large circles, all, ofcourse, within the capacity of the template. If you want to spend your time drawing circles, this is the tool to invest in.I didn't realize when I bought this tool how much I would enjoy drawing circles. It was a shot in the dark. Now I am spending almost all my free time drawing circles.There is something mystical about drawing circles. Before I bought this template I was ambitious to become a reasonably talented artist - or atleast a draftsman. But having accidentally bought this template, I have changed my mind. All I want to do is draw circles and to enjoy them, each and every circle I have drawn has been a near perfect circle; and I have thoroughly enjoyed every one of them; and I am getting better and better all the time. So, well, yes. Do buy this Circle Template and change your life-course for the better.You will find out once you have drawn circles for about 24 hours that it has taken a grip on you, and that you'd rather just draw circles for the rest of your days - with the Helix Circle Template.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2015 12:02 PM BST

Secrets to Drawing Realistic Faces
Secrets to Drawing Realistic Faces
by Carrie Stuart Parks

2.0 out of 5 stars Review, 19 Feb. 2011
To me, this book seems more suitable for drawing faces from photographs and prints rather than from life. It is a bit mechanical in giving ratios and proportions of the face as if these were unchanging truths. The Author's background as a forensic artist is probably responsible for this approach. I would say the book is not entirely suitable for serious artists.