ARRAY(0xb403ae58)

Profile for Zempavlob > Reviews

Content by Zempavlob

Zempavlob

TeckNet® Apple iPhone 5S / 5 Top Flip Genuine Leather Case For New Apple iPhone 5S / 5 + 2 iPhone Screen Protectors - Black
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Design fault with this case, 9 April 2013
This case has a design fault.

It completely covers up one of the iPhone 5 speakers at the bottom of the phone. Here's the response i received from the company who should have stopped selling faulty cases as soon as they knew about the problem, but didn't:

Dear Customer:
We are sorry about this problem. We have changed a factory to produce this item. When we realized this design fault, it was too late. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience it caused. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
With regards
TeckNet Online Ltd
Mail Address:
TeckNet
PO BOX 122
Liverpool
L9 7WQ

I bought 2 black flip top cases back in December and neither had the design fault. I reordered only because the magnet on one of the cases dropped out and I got fed up sticking it back together! Otherwise the cases have been great value.

I've now placed 3 separate orders for cases, including the black mock croc flip top case, and each case has been returned because of the design fault.

Amazon, and Tecknet/Bluebyte who sell these cases should make it clear on the website that they are aware of the fault (I contacted them about a month ago) and issue new cases to customers who have already purchased them AND STOP SELLING CASES WITH THE FAULT especially as they acknowledge they're aware of the problem.

Very disappointed with their customer service.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2013 9:24 AM BST

Samsung WIS09ABGN WiFi Link Stick
Samsung WIS09ABGN WiFi Link Stick

1.0 out of 5 stars SAMSUNG TV? try using your Wii instead of buying a wi-fi link stick, 28 Aug 2011
we have a Samsung LE40C650 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 100Hz Motion Plus Allshare Internet LCD TV with Freeview HD; it's just a thought, but using the Wii we can access the Internet, sign in to Facebook etc and view downloads from BBC Iplayer on the television. It's not as quick as doing it from a computer but hope this helps someone - it saved me buying the link stick :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2013 9:20 PM BST

For The Beauty Of The Earth
For The Beauty Of The Earth

2.0 out of 5 stars for the beauty of the earth, 14 July 2009
whilst the song is very beautiful this recording is quite faint once transferred to my Ipod - which means I have to adjust the volume to play it then readjust the volume down when the next song comes on because it is too loud.
Disappointed :-(

My Sister Jodie
My Sister Jodie
by Jacqueline Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! My Sister Jodie, 5 April 2008
This review is from: My Sister Jodie (Hardcover)
My sister jodie is an amazing book with lots of charactor.
You should definately buy it!:-)

Professor Kageyama's Maths Training (Nintendo DS)
Professor Kageyama's Maths Training (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD DIXIE

3.0 out of 5 stars Professor Kageyama's Maths Training (Nintendo DS), 25 Feb 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Overall this game provides very useful practice for times tables, multiplication, subtraction, division & addition - and seems to be particularly appealing to children who are addicted to their DS :-)

The daily test is short enough (c. 5 minutes)to make it 'fun' for primary school children & so can be done before going to school - eg over breakfast?. It was used daily in our house during the recent school half term - with no prompting from me!

Agree with earlier posting about the fact that their writing is not always recognised - my bete noir is the number 4! I guess practice makes perfect.....

Would prefer for the game to include progression charts (so child/children can see over time how they have improved ) and include name of person who holds the time record for each event a la Brain Training game - for those with a competitive streak.

Minor gripe: colours of medals should be a bit more distinct, colourwise (bronze and gold are very similar)