Profile for Gerry > Reviews

Content by Gerry

Gerry

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fone-Stuff Mini Dock It iDock Portable Docking Station Wireless USB Wall Plug Cradle Mains Charger Holiday/Home/Work/Travel for Apple iPhone (iPhone 5 5S 5C)
Offered by Fone Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Charged Up, 26 Jan. 2015
Bought this as an alternative to having my phone lying on the worktop, phone charges perfectly and it really is a lot more tidier with the phone sat in the cradle no trailing wires. It looks a little flimsy, however it is more robust than i initially thought and has proved excellent value for money.

LiteOn DS-8ABSH 8x Slim Internal SATA DVD Writer
LiteOn DS-8ABSH 8x Slim Internal SATA DVD Writer
Offered by Comtronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Drive On, 26 Jan. 2015
Bought as a replacement for a failed drive on my laptop as I did not wish to upgrade at this time of the year, so this provided a cost effective compromise it has performed exactly as expected and I would recommend to others.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Face Off, 28 Oct. 2014
I bought this as part of an repair kit it has performed exactly as expected and I would recommend to others as the it was definitely value for money.

niceEshop(TM) iPad Opening Tool For Ipad Repair
niceEshop(TM) iPad Opening Tool For Ipad Repair
Offered by Cosy-Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars Pry Bar, 28 Oct. 2014
This came in a the back end of the delivery date estimate, however I bought this to undertake a repair and as such it performed exactly as expected and it was definitely value for money.

niceeshop(TM) 3M Screen Double Sided Adhesive Sticky Tape Glue Sticker for Apple HTC Motorola Sony Ericsson Samsung phone
Offered by niceEshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Tape Up, 28 Oct. 2014

INFINITY® Table Top Nail UV Light Lamp Nail Dryer Gel Curing
INFINITY® Table Top Nail UV Light Lamp Nail Dryer Gel Curing

5.0 out of 5 stars Finger Light, 28 Oct. 2014
I bought this as a gift although I did check out the various functions before sending it off and it does exactly as it says in the advert and it was definitely value for money against UV Lamps of a similiar specification.

Bracoo Medical Grade Tennis/golf Elbow Strap with quality EVA Pad, One Size, Gray
Offered by Comfytopia

4.0 out of 5 stars What a Relief, 20 Oct. 2014
I bought this for the wife as she suffers from tennis elbow and was looking for something that would ease the tendon pain, the strap is of good quality, it will fit the forearm of most people. The strap for the most part worked reasonably well once she determined where on the tendon the pressure needed to be applied and as such it met with her expectations and reduced the pain to a manageable degree.

Cramer Ceramic / Enamel Repair Kit for Baths, Sinks and Counter Tops, Colour: Alpine White
Offered by ppp ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this to repair a chip in the ceramic ..., 28 July 2014
I bought this to repair a chip in the ceramic sink and a chip in the enamel of a steel bath this product worked equally as well on both surfaces and is virtually invisible the only reason I can see it is that I know exactly where the repairs were carried out.

Sunshine On Leith / This Is The Story
Sunshine On Leith / This Is The Story

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a gift although I did check ..., 28 July 2014
I bought this as a gift although I did check that there was no visible damage before sending it off and as far as i am aware it works well with no issues.

JML Pearl Hair Remover 15-Piece Set
JML Pearl Hair Remover 15-Piece Set
Offered by JML Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Removal, 28 April 2014
I bought this as a gift which meant I was not in the position to check out the various functions before sending it off, however if it does as it says in the advert then it will be value for the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7