Profile for Mr G R Bridger > Reviews

Four Horsemen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Noam Chomsky
Offered by A2Z Entertains

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Summary of current Economic Word Crisis, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Four Horsemen [DVD] (DVD)
Having watched the video I wanted to get the book to be able to consider the points made in more detail. Most people still do not connect the dots abut what is happening and this book provides useful insight and thoughtful ideas about potential solutions. Good book and I will base much of my forthcoming seminars around the content.

The Mission of God's People (Biblical Theology for Life)
The Mission of God's People (Biblical Theology for Life)
by Jonathan Lunde Christopher J. H. Wright

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 16 April 2013
Well written and thoughtful theology. I believe that the Vineyard Leadership are well rounded and still trying to forge ahead in Christendom in this country.

FloordirektPRO Office Chair Mat - 90x120cm - 100% Polycarbonate with Lip - Carpet Floor Protection
Offered by Home and Office

3.0 out of 5 stars Chair Mat, 16 April 2013
Seems good quality although as mentioned by previous purchasers, it doesn't seem to cling sufficiently to my carpet and it doesn't have a think pile but as perfectly normal one. This means that the chair mat slips away from the desk and you have to pull it back from time to time. Not a massive problem. I have had to use Blue Tack to try and keep it in place.

Also, was more money than I think it was probably worth although having said that, I couldn't find a mat that had a good enough write up before this one. So - all in all - provided it lasts and we shall see - I shall probably be happy.