Profile for leanne > Reviews

Beauty and the Blacksmith: A Spindle Cove Novella
Beauty and the Blacksmith: A Spindle Cove Novella
Price: 2.25

4.0 out of 5 stars nice extention to the series, 15 July 2013
I liked the heroine in previous books and found she did not disappoint in her own story. The plot is well paced and the hea is what I have come to love in this series. Highly recommend it if you like this genrre.

Caversham's Bride (The Caversham Chronicles, Book One)
Caversham's Bride (The Caversham Chronicles, Book One)
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars its an easy read, 15 July 2013
Generally an easy read which goes quite quickly but does not have a lot of substance to the plot. The characters are ok but I never really came to care for them and quickly forgot about the story once i'd read it. It did not make me rush to purchase the next in the series.

Highland Kiss
Highland Kiss

2.0 out of 5 stars not well thought out, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Highland Kiss (Kindle Edition)
I felt this book was a drawn out and lacked plot. I especailly could not believe there was basically a rape in the book and it was just ignored. Not the best i have read from this author.

More Than Willing
More Than Willing
Price: 1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely story, 15 July 2013
This review is from: More Than Willing (Kindle Edition)
I really liked this story it was well written which is character led with good pace so the story does not get dull. The plot is well thought out and it has a happily ever after that you come to love from this author. I would highly recommend this book and others from this author.

Midnight Exposure
Midnight Exposure
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good start, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Midnight Exposure (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book as it had enough substance the characters were well developed. I can not wait to read the next book in this series. I would highly recommend it but the twist is fairly obvious.

Chase (Resisting love Book 1)
Chase (Resisting love Book 1)
Price: 2.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but if this was real man you should be worried, 15 July 2013
I felt the storyline could have done with more substance and the hero borders on being to domineering. He is posessive and jealous and she can be a little whingey. Overall an okay read but it didn't set the world on fire.

His Yankee Bride (Banks Brothers' Brides Book 2)
His Yankee Bride (Banks Brothers' Brides Book 2)
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as the first, 15 July 2013
I liked the story but it was a little long winded in getting to the conclusion. I was a little disappointed after loving the first in this series so much. I really enjoy Rose Gordon's books and this is the exception were I felt there was not enough to the characters. I enjoyed the hero's character more in the first book of the series.

The Birthday Scandal
The Birthday Scandal
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good easy read, 15 July 2013
I really liked the characters in the book and the story has enough pace to make it an enjoyable read. I really liked the husband and wife couple and their very cute romance. The brother's story was a little irritanting but on the whole a good read.

A Lass For Christmas (Tenacious Trents Novella)
A Lass For Christmas (Tenacious Trents Novella)
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars short but sweet, 6 Jun 2013
Good read for the money but there wasn't alot to the story and the ending was weak. Simple summer or Sunday read

A Reluctant Rake (A Tenacious Trent Novel) (Tenacious Trents Book 5)
A Reluctant Rake (A Tenacious Trent Novel) (Tenacious Trents Book 5)
Price: 2.44

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the third book, 6 Jun 2013
It has a pleasant story that can be read easily in one sitting. I did want to slap the antagonists though

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5