Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more
Profile for Timi > Reviews

Content by Timi

Timi (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Alba Botanica Lavender Deodorant Stick 60 ml
Alba Botanica Lavender Deodorant Stick 60 ml
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 21 Jun. 2014
Whilst I found this product good in terms of how my armpits felt (no numbs pains/sensations in the armpits that were sometimes experienced when using strong antiperspirants from the markets) I wasn't very happy with the overall experience. The lavender smell is really nice, ma favourite, however it goes away within 2-3hours max (faster if it's warm in the building or if you are outside in the sun) and you need to keep reapplying very often. Also, at the beginning I noticed after applying as if my armpits had a gel layer on them, it felt a bit uncomfortable. During the few weeks I have been using it, I didn't feel clean and I often felt that I could smell my sweat anyway, so it didn't really do the job. It's a pity because it is a healthy alternative to the market deodorants, but I will be trying other brands and products instead.

COOL Deluxe Dressage Whip - 39" - black - black leather handle and silver accessories
Offered by William Hunter Equestrian

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Jun. 2014
The whip arrived within delivery date so didn't have to wait too long. I have already used it few times and so far it's been fine it has professional finish in terms of appearance and feels to be of a good quality as well. Would recommend.

Schooling whip with soft rubber handle
Schooling whip with soft rubber handle

5.0 out of 5 stars 5stars for the seller, 21 Jun. 2014
This whip arrived very fast however I noticed that handle was not up to standards (had a bit of dirt on it as if used). I contacted the seller who got back to me asap and offered full refund and an apology as well as saying that more thorough checks will be employed before sending the goods to customers. A very professional service by the seller, I cannot comment on the whip as such though as I returned it.

Vilene Extra Strong Wundaweb from Caraselle
Vilene Extra Strong Wundaweb from Caraselle
Offered by Athena Crafts Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Jun. 2014
This product has saved so many occasions when I needed to repair my hems or shorten the trousers or skirts. Works magic, super strong and holds fine even after many washes. Definitely recommend and it now forms a part of my essential sewing kit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Jun. 2014
Arrived fast, looks very true to the brand-bag it imitates and for a good price. I ordered black and navy, and black had a little scratch on one side, but given the price and the size I decided not to return the bag, it's almost invisible. Otherwise very happy with the services, speed of delivery and the bag itself.

Hangerworld Metal 34 cm (13.4") Clip Skirt & Trouser Hangers with Central Hook for Belts, Ties, Accessories, Pack of 12, Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 18 Jun. 2013
The hangers are strong, good width and and they also have the extra hook for belts. If the wardrobe is filled with too many hangers these hooks can get tangled into each other, but otherwise it's fine. They have rubber endings at the ends to prevent scratches/for extra safety, I find it nice. They tend to get off rather easily if you move the hangers around, but so far I managed to find all of them and put them back. Other than that, the hangers arrived promptly and I have been happy with them since then. Thinking about ordering another pack as the first one proved very good.

illy Tin of 36 Classic Roast Ground Coffee Servings (Pack of 1, Total 36 Pods)
illy Tin of 36 Classic Roast Ground Coffee Servings (Pack of 1, Total 36 Pods)

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 18 Jun. 2013
Arrived promptly, aroma and taste are great (like with illy coffee) however I wasn't able to brew it in the paper pocket the serving is placed in, nothing but the slightly coloured water came out, so now I rip the paper off and place the coffee into the mug. I don't mind as this (pre-packed) way I can control the servings (depending on the mug size I either use whole or half of the package) but though I would mention it. The can keeps the aroma in so the coffee smells fresh whenever I take the serving out. Satisfied with the purchase.

Travel Perfume Atomiser Spray Bottle-in Pink (TRAVALORETAIL)
Travel Perfume Atomiser Spray Bottle-in Pink (TRAVALORETAIL)

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 18 Jun. 2013
Followed the manual to insert the perfume, but it doesn't work at all that way. After few attempts and wasted perfume since it wouldn't go in, I tried unscrewing it to see if it will works like some other brands, the attempt was unsuccessful and I managed to put it all together, but without the perfume. Didn't return as the cost and hassle would exceed the price but it is not fit for purpose and Iordered a different brand one (flo, it was also available at Boots - much better and am happy with the product, I bought 2 now as I use 2 different perfumes). My friend ordered 1 of this atomisers, experiences similar problem to mine, ordered another one thinking perhaps just one item was faulty, problems again, so switched to a different brand.
I was not satisfied with the product at all.

black Strong super Thick waterproof beach bag foldable women handbag shopper tote leather handle large best quality (L)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 13 Mar. 2013
Very good bag, strong and not heavy, many things fit in. Great value for money.

The only draback is - the slider on the zip that I use to close the zipper fell off after few uses - partially my fault as I wasn't very careful and the o-shaped circle widened. Can be repaired quickly, just haven't got to it yet.

Otherwise a great bag, thinking of ordering different colours as well.

Draper DIY Series 08681 220 g Claw Hammer
Draper DIY Series 08681 220 g Claw Hammer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hammer for the purpose, 13 Mar. 2013
Handy and sturdy hammer suitable for all quick repairs at home. I like the gummed grip (hammer didn't slip in hands) and and claw for taking nails out.

Page: 1 | 2