Profile for Natali > Reviews

Quest Nutrition Protein Bar, Cookies & Cream, 12 Bars, 2.12 (60 g) Each
Quest Nutrition Protein Bar, Cookies & Cream, 12 Bars, 2.12 (60 g) Each
Offered by The Protein Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 26 Sep 2014
Best protein bar of the entire universe. I cannot stop eating them. I had to make them my treat and have it on special ocassions only. Otherwise I could just have 5 bars per day instead of food. SO SO SO delicious.

PROMiXX Vortex Mixing Bottle/Protein shaker
PROMiXX Vortex Mixing Bottle/Protein shaker
Offered by Whey Forward Health Industries Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 26 Sep 2014
I'm pleased with the mixer, although the plastic of the botle doesn't seem to have very good quality and it stinks very easily, it doesn't matter how much I wash it, I close it with nothing inside and the smell comes back. I have other bottle and this doesn't happen so I have to say it is the plastic quality for sure.

Stainless steel Amco Lemon Citrus Squeezer Manual Juicers
Stainless steel Amco Lemon Citrus Squeezer Manual Juicers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong, 26 Sep 2014
Great product, my previous squeezer broke when I was trying to squeeze some lime into my green tea. I thought I'd buy a good one this time, and this one seems quite durable. It is very heavy and strong and squeeze every drop of juice from the lemon/lime.

Quest Nutrition Chocolate Brownie Protein Bars - Pack of 12 Protein Bars
Quest Nutrition Chocolate Brownie Protein Bars - Pack of 12 Protein Bars
Offered by Buy Zone Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars New obsession, 5 Aug 2014
I am absolutely obsessed with quest bars, this is no doubt one of my favourite flavours. It really tastes like brownie and it is so clean that fits my diet perfectly. In UK due to the cold they can get very hard, so a little tip put in the microwave for 5 sec and your teeth will thank you.

Score Draw Men Draw Scotland FA 74 Home Shirt Navy L
Score Draw Men Draw Scotland FA 74 Home Shirt Navy L
Offered by Sports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, 5 Aug 2014
I bought this for my Brazilian brother in law since I could not find the scotland football jersey that he asked me for. He absolutely loved this one and he wears it non stop. Luckly it fit perfectly too.

SCOTLAND FLAG   SCOTTISH FLAG  5X3 FT  153CM X 92CM
SCOTLAND FLAG SCOTTISH FLAG 5X3 FT 153CM X 92CM
Offered by Ray Online BIZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and awesome price flag, 5 Aug 2014
This flag is much better than the picture shows. It is great quality and I was quite impressed.

Livro de Receitas - Aprenda na Cozinha: #comeegacha (Portuguese Edition)
Livro de Receitas - Aprenda na Cozinha: #comeegacha (Portuguese Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super top, 26 Mar 2014
Ótimo adorei, a Kenia é uma fofa e sempre sigo ela nas redes. O livro ficou perfeito, receitas simples e gostosas! Parabéns pelo trabalho!

Mrs Dash Seasonings, Steak Grilling
Mrs Dash Seasonings, Steak Grilling
Offered by Bot's World

2.0 out of 5 stars Hate the taste, 23 Mar 2014
I don't like the taste (and the smell) of this one at all, I tried other Mrs Dash flavors, and this one is so not my favorite.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 23 Mar 2014
This is simply awesome, I tried on some vanilla protein ice cream and it just felt like I was having the most delicious dessert when I was simply following my diet. So glad I bought this, highly recommend!

dodocool 12 Watch Faux Leather Display Case Jewelry Collection Storage Organizer Box Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Mar 2014
Just what I needed. It took forever to arrive though, I was getting worried that I had lost it, but all fine in the end. I have huge watches and I managed to fit them all there, I binned the things that sit in the middle of every space though since I have no patience to put watches in and out all the time.

Page: 1 | 2