Profile for Ray D > Reviews

Searching For Sugar Man
Dvd ~ Rodriguez
Offered by MMRSALES

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing film, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Searching For Sugar Man (DVD)
We watched this film with friends who had watched it before - we were gobsmacked - truly inspirational, and very moving.

Tales from Beyond the Walls: Stories for Children, Written by Prisoners
Tales from Beyond the Walls: Stories for Children, Written by Prisoners
by J. Berens

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming, 28 May 2014
I purchased this book primarily to help with funds for the charity, however, I have found reading it heartwarming. It must be difficult to keep funds coming in for any charity, and this is a brilliant demonstration of how to do it well!

BT Elements 1KM DECT - Black/Dark Grey
BT Elements 1KM DECT - Black/Dark Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars A proper phone!, 7 Feb 2014
This phone has a great range, good features,is water and shock resistant - and it's got a good torch! Reasonable price too!

Skechers Men's Arcade-Refer Black Lace Up 51017 10 UK
Skechers Men's Arcade-Refer Black Lace Up 51017 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality - Very comfortable, 7 Feb 2014
A good quality, very comfortable shoe. I would recommend these as casual wear or for general use. Well worth the money.

Advanced Driving: How to further skill and enjoyment in motoring
Advanced Driving: How to further skill and enjoyment in motoring
by John Lyon

5.0 out of 5 stars Advanced Driving, 14 Aug 2012
I have known and trained with John Lyon since the mid 80's, and I brought this book as a result of that friendship. I think it can be used read and used in two different ways:

It can be read by an interested newcomer to advanced driving, to encouage and stimulate that interest, to hopefully go and get some advanced coaching.

This would then lead on to the second use of the book, which I feel would be it's main use, as a reference manual for the established advanced driver, who is continually striving to maintain, and improve his/her level of ability. It is of great use for this purpose, with clearly defined chapters for each area of driving, making it easy to find the subject on which you are working.

I have found it to be an interesting and worhtwhile addition to my library.