Profile for Bradley Coltman > Reviews

U2 360 At The Rose Bowl [Blu-ray] [2010]
Dvd ~ U2
Price: 22.03

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not that good !!, 16 Mar 2014
Well I have been a big fan of U2 for a long time now, I have got a couple of older concert DVDs of theirs, I thought I would up grade to a Blu Ray and the 360 tour did look good, anyway musically this is excellent but I think its frustrating to watch, most of it is almost filmed in darkness and you never really see much of the stadium or feel much atmosphere and if it didn't say in was Blu Ray on the box I wouldn't believe that it was, the quality is no better than standed DVD !! Probably for big U2 fans only !!

AC/DC - Live At Donington [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
AC/DC - Live At Donington [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ AC/DC
Price: 13.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great concert !!, 8 Sep 2013
Great concert !! AC/DC at their best !! but how can they call this Blu Ray !! very poor quality for a normal DVD !! would have been 5 stars if not for the bad quality !! I'm A BIG ac/dc fan so I buy anything from them, but if your looking for a Blu Ray quality concert go for " Live at the River Plate" that is truly amazing !!

Halo 3 ODST - Classics Edition (Xbox 360)
Halo 3 ODST - Classics Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by Digitalville UK
Price: 12.98

4.0 out of 5 stars great game !!, 14 April 2013
Loved the game, played it several times now, brilliant combat, nothing compares to it but needs to be played on a one of the harder settings. only reason it didn't get 5 stars is that it could have been longer, but you can get it cheap now so its well worth getting !!

Bloodsports
Bloodsports
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.65

5.0 out of 5 stars great Album !!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Bloodsports (Audio CD)
Suede back to their best, not a weak track on it !! if you liked them first time round you won't be disappointed !!

Kings Of Leon: Live At The O2 [Blu-ray] [2010]
Kings Of Leon: Live At The O2 [Blu-ray] [2010]
Dvd ~ Kings of Leon
Price: 13.71

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff !!, 14 April 2013
Well I've seen The Kings Of Leon 3 times now, their a great band live and I think this shows how good they are, I've played it several times now and it gets better and better, if you like live music you've got to get this whether your a big Kings Of Leon fan or not, after watching this you will be a big Kings of Leon fan !! money well spent :-)

Mumford & Sons: The Road to Red Rocks [Blu-ray] [2012]
Mumford & Sons: The Road to Red Rocks [Blu-ray] [2012]
Dvd ~ Mumford & Sons
Price: 12.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Have to be a big Mumford Fan !!, 14 April 2013
Well I've got both Mumford CDs, much prefer the first one, thought I would give the DVD a go, its OK, Its sort of done in a documentary style, the concert keeps being interrupted by talking which I think spoils the atmosphere of the concert, think its for die hard Mumford fans only !!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2013 12:34 PM BST

De Stijl
De Stijl
Price: 7.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw but great !!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: De Stijl (Audio CD)
I bought this album with The White Stripes first album, both very similar, both raw but great guitar music, I actually now prefer their earlier stuff to their newer stuff !!

Sea Of Cowards
Sea Of Cowards
Price: 6.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album !!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Sea Of Cowards (Audio CD)
Well I'm a big Jack White fan, This is not as good as the second Racounteurs album, but its still a good album, if you like The white Stripes and the Raconteurs you have to get this album too !!

Live At Montreux 2008 [Blu-ray] [2012]
Live At Montreux 2008 [Blu-ray] [2012]
Dvd ~ The Raconteurs
Offered by FLASH
Price: 10.98

5.0 out of 5 stars great show !!, 14 April 2013
Well I'm a big Raconteurs fan, love their second album, one of the best albums I've got and I've got 800 !! This is a great show, especially in Blu Ray !!

The White Stripes
The White Stripes
Price: 6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw but great !!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: The White Stripes (Audio CD)
I had four of the White stripes Newest albums, thought I would venture back and try their earlier stuff, I wish I had done it earlier, its a lot rawer than their newer stuff but I think its even better !! great guitar music !!

Page: 1 | 2