Profile for willcarne > Reviews

Get Smart
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars US Johnny English!, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Get Smart (Amazon Instant Video)
Best way to sum up this film is as the US Johnny English, and in my opinion its just as good! Its not meant to be James Bond, but its got action, and it'll make you laugh!

Transcend 64GB Premium SDXC Class 10 UHS-I 300x Memory Card
Transcend 64GB Premium SDXC Class 10 UHS-I 300x Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Jun 2014
Great SD card! Does the job with my Canon 60D (which I tend to use for video recording). I previously have always used SanDisk SDs, but then one I had stopped working properly a couple of weeks after I bought it, similar to another one I'd bought. So I bought this and as yet it has been much better!

So if you're looking for an SD card, get this one!

BT Décor 2500 Corded Telephone with Answer Machine - White
BT Décor 2500 Corded Telephone with Answer Machine - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Phone, 10 Jun 2014
Nice desk phone! The microphone used for the handsfree function isn't amazingly sensitive, but as of yet everything else on the phone is perfect, easy to use, and a good phone! Considering its price its an amazing phone! Very impressed.

5 Feet 1.5M MM Male to Male SVGA VGA Monitor Extension Cable - Blue
5 Feet 1.5M MM Male to Male SVGA VGA Monitor Extension Cable - Blue
Offered by WHOSAVE

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy!, 10 Jun 2014
Go and buy a different lead! Bought this to replace my original which broke, but it didnt support the sceen I have, and arrived damaged anyway!

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars May not be perfect to the book, but its an EPIC film!, 17 Mar 2014
This film is largely criticised for not being true to the books etc, as I'm sure you are aware. However one thing that cannot be ignored is the fact that this is a GREAT film.

Some have criticised the Lord of the Rings trilogy for focussing so much on epic movie making, the story was neglected. However with the Hobbit, the best of both worlds has been achieved.

I went to see this film, and it has got to be one of the best movie experiences I've ever had. There's comedy, action, and the spectacular non-CGI scenery thats typical of Peter Jackson. The first film was perhaps a bit slow to start, but after watching this sequel, you'll forgive the filmmakers, as from the moment you see the words 'The Hobbit', the action starts.

Buy, watch, and enjoy!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2014 5:09 PM BST

Shrek - The Musical
Shrek - The Musical
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Shrek - The Musical (Blu-ray)
I wish every broadway musical was filmed like this! Its a brilliant show too! Would definitely recommend to any musical fans!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 9 May 2013
The product simply does not match the picture, it a Wonka bar, but the 'golden ticket' is an apparently golden little card with a one sided colour message. The packaging (wrapper) is also covered in 'retro replicar' labels. I wouldn't recommend this!