Profile for sam > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Trixie 5658 Wooden Playground 41 ◊ 55 ◊ 41 cm
Trixie 5658 Wooden Playground 41 ◊ 55 ◊ 41 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome playstand Awesome price, 8 April 2015
This birdy playstand is Awesome ! it arrived the very next day after ordering and was very well packed. It only took 5 minutes to assemble and my Green Cheek conure absolutely loves it ! I wouldrecommend it to anyone looking for a playstand up to sun conure size, not for larger parrots. So pleased with it.

Liberta Lotus Large Bird Cage 92H x 46W x 36D cm
Liberta Lotus Large Bird Cage 92H x 46W x 36D cm

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC ! ! !, 17 Jan. 2015
This cage is a fantastic buy, it arrived well packaged and on time. It took minutes to put together, no need for instructions and my two budgies love their new home. Also bargain price didn't cost as much as any of the cages that I looked at of the same size and can be used as a smaller cage by taking one of the tiers away. Soooo happy.

Brodie and Stone International T-Zone Exfoliating Facial Wipes Pack of 3
Brodie and Stone International T-Zone Exfoliating Facial Wipes Pack of 3
Offered by Braniel Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Exfoliating Facial wipes, 9 Jun. 2014
I ordered these wipes as I used to be able to buy them from my local shop but the shop discontinued them for some reason. These wipes are fantastic for anyone that suffers with dry flakey skin. I use them on a daily basis and they leave my skin soft and clear, I use a good moisturiser afterwards and I'm ready to apply my make up. I love these wipes and highly recommended them.

3MX3M White Wedding Party Tent Outdoor Easy Gazebo Marquee Canopy BBQ Pavilion
3MX3M White Wedding Party Tent Outdoor Easy Gazebo Marquee Canopy BBQ Pavilion

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect Gazebo, 28 May 2014
This Gazebo is fantastic, it's nice and easy to put up. It was very well packaged and although the first one was damaged I contacted the company and they very kindly sent a replacement within a few days. Excellent service.and you get over good value for money. I would strongly recommend.

Dual GSM / Phone Line Wireless Autodial Home House Burglar Alarm System - Multi Lingual - 4 PIR Sensors, 4 Door Sensors, 1 Smoke Detector, 1 Outdoor Siren

5.0 out of 5 stars house alarm, 23 May 2014
This alarm is brilliant ! I bought this alarm as I was broken in to when my husband was seriously ill in hospital. The instructions were very confusing so it's best NOT to look at them, just put a pay as you go SIM card in to this alarm and follow the instructions on the LCD screen. Please make sure you put some credit on the SIM card first. It took me half a day to program the alarm but it is worth it. The best features about this alarm is it is very loud and it will send you a text to let you know when it is armed and another text to tell you that it is disarmed. If you are thinking about buying an alarm please buy this one it's fantastic and reasonably priced. Very happy with it.

Lay-Z-Spa Miami Inflatable Hot Tub Spa - Black, 180 x 65 cm
Lay-Z-Spa Miami Inflatable Hot Tub Spa - Black, 180 x 65 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars layzspa miami is awesome, 22 May 2014
I ordered this spa and it arrived within 2 days, it was very easy to put up but worth watching the DVD or reading instructions before you start. Also only took a couple of hours to heat up and not to bad on electricity only cost £3 to heat. I would definitely recommend this to anyone however you must shower before you get in to wash of any body lotion/ oils and creams because it will cause damage.

Edison Lady Shaver ES-523
Edison Lady Shaver ES-523

5.0 out of 5 stars Edison lady shaver Es-523, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Edison Lady Shaver ES-523
I ordered this lady shave as the one I had needed to be replaced, the delivery was very quick. This lady shave is just as seller described and it leaves legs looking and feeling smooth. I would highly recommend it a fantastic little buy.

925 sterling silver elegant clip-on button style floral design bracelet / bangle jewellery classic design
Offered by GO DHL

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 23 Mar. 2014
These bangles are pretty and would make a lovely gift for someone, however they break so easy so I would not recommend anyone to buy unless it's for a young girl that can slip this bangle over her hand

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, 23 Mar. 2014
I have been waiting months for these and they just haven't arrived, however I was send this awful lace cuff with a chain and brown ring that was attached to the cuff yuk

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 23 Mar. 2014
I love this e cigarette it is helping me to quit smoking, well worth the money and the flavours taste great. I would strongly recommend this to anyone. Also I would like to know where I can buy the same fruit flavours that was sent along with the e cigarette they are made by star just hope seller could contact me as I would love to buy more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3