Profile for DS > Reviews

DS

Kipling Unisex-Adult TRIX Wallet
Kipling Unisex-Adult TRIX Wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 25 Aug 2013
Very well made, and just the right size for a change purse. Takes up little room so very handy for my handbag

Double Bill [2 CD Set]
Double Bill [2 CD Set]
Price: 8.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album., 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Double Bill [2 CD Set] (Audio CD)
I've played and played this since I had it and it's excellent. Just been to see them too and will be buying more. So nice to hear music made by people just having fun!

Kipling Women's Fairfax Handbags With Straps Print Flower K10970153
Kipling Women's Fairfax Handbags With Straps Print Flower K10970153
Offered by The Necessity
Price: 74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great bag, 12 July 2013
I love it. Looks small and compact but everything fits in including filofax and all the junk I had in my old large bag. It looks good too and feels sturdy. Arrived quickly too. I'm definitely a convert to Kipling now

Bling Jewelry Black Silk Cord Chain Necklace 2mm with Silver Clasp
Bling Jewelry Black Silk Cord Chain Necklace 2mm with Silver Clasp
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: 7.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 Sep 2012
Pefect. Exactly what I wanted. Fine and smooth . Good clasp, easy to do up and feels secure. Arrived very quickly, very well packaged.

New Kindle Purple SD Folio Case Cover Pouch , All - New Latest Generation 2011 Release Amazon Kindle 6" inch Wi-Fi, from G-HUB
Offered by OGADGETHUB
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, 25 April 2012
this is an excellent Kindle case. It offers protection for travel yet the kindle is still easy to use with it on. It has protected my Kindle throughout a recent trip to the US and the free light was very useful on the night flight home. I cannot see why anyone would want or need to pay more for a case as this ticks all the boxes. Great colour too.