Profile for Alana > Reviews

Pocket Full Of Gold
Pocket Full Of Gold
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket Full of Gold, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Pocket Full Of Gold (Audio CD)
I just love this cd and play it over and over again. Vince Gill has such a warm voice and I don't think he can even make a bad song sound wonderful.. Thanks Amazon.

LA PERLA Eau de Perfume spray 80 ml
LA PERLA Eau de Perfume spray 80 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars La Perla Eau de Parfum, 4 Feb. 2014
My favourite perfume. I didn't think I would like the new packaging but it looks very luxurious on my dressing table, although not as convenient as the old packaging for travelling. Still I won't change my perfume. Thanks you.

Pandas 2014
Pandas 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Pandas Calendar 2014, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Pandas 2014 (Calendar)
My granddaughter loves pandas so much that her entire bedroom has a panda theme, so the Panda Calendar was perfect as part of her Christmas present. She loves it.

La Perla For Women by La Perla Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml
La Perla For Women by La Perla Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite perfume, 30 Dec. 2013
I have used La Perla for many years and as it is getting very expensive in the High Street stores I now always purchase from Amazon. Not disappointed. I love it.

Take Your Place
Take Your Place
Offered by mmglobal3

4.0 out of 5 stars Justin McGurk cd "Take your Place", 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Take Your Place (Audio CD)
A bit expensive but a very professional singer and after I listened to it I realised why it was that bit more expensive. Received in perfect condition. Thank you Amazon.

Double Wine Bottle Carrier- Gold 350x180x90mm
Double Wine Bottle Carrier- Gold 350x180x90mm
Offered by notjustballoons

3.0 out of 5 stars Two-bottle wine carrier, 30 Dec. 2013
The bag was delivered on time in good condition. I did find however that it was weak and the top part to carry the bottles gave way so that I then had to hold it from underneath to present it.

Say It With Cake: Celebrate with Over 80 Cakes, Puddings, Pies and More from the original Boy Who Bakes Winner of BBC2's Great British Bake Off
by Edd Kimber

4.0 out of 5 stars Say It With Cake, 12 Nov. 2013
my grandson age 9 has developed a skill for baking and loves this as he can follow the recipes, with a little help from his mum 7 Dad.

A Mothers Son
A Mothers Son
Offered by mmglobal3

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely CD to relax to, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: A Mothers Son (Audio CD)
This is my first Derek Ryan CD which I love. I will certainly be buying "Made of Gold" very soon. Well done Derek.

Wonders of the Universe
Wonders of the Universe
by Brian Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for inquisitive children, 27 Feb. 2013
This is a great source of knowledge for children with inquisitive minds. My grandson loves it and picks it up from time to time to satisfy his curiosity about the Universe.

LEGO Star Wars 7930: Bounty Hunter Assault
LEGO Star Wars 7930: Bounty Hunter Assault
Offered by Natureas

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars Lego, 27 Feb. 2013
My 8-year old grandson is a lego fanatic and finding him this Star Wars Lego at Christmas delighted him. Needless to say he had completed it by evening on Christmas Day and was ready for the next one. Well done Amazon for your speedy service as usual.

Page: 1 | 2