Profile for Gina > Reviews

Avene Cleanance K 40ml
Avene Cleanance K 40ml
Offered by NVS PHARMACY

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Avene Cleanance K 40ml (Misc.)
Nice enough moisturiser but wouldn't say it is particularly helpful for people with oily skin (which was the whole purpose of buying the product).

Chloe Sims - The Only Way is Up - My Story
Chloe Sims - The Only Way is Up - My Story

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time or money, 5 April 2014
I actually liked Chloe before reading this book, but this time i really feel she has done herself no favour. The entire book is revolved around her palming off her child to chase a man who clearly isn't remotely interested in her. Whether he be around the corner, or across the other side of the world - Chloe goes after him, only to be let down time and time again. The funniest part is, even at the end she is still praising him and talking about their fabulous relationship when really there is no relationship there. I had Chloe down as a much stronger woman. I wouldn't have minded if this would have been a small chapter of the book but it's basically the whole story. Not worth your time unless you have a lot of it on your hands!

Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer!, 27 Mar 2014
Fantastic price so I ordered 4! Not usually keen on celebrity perfumes but this is beautiful. Reminds me of that lovely holiday smell.. Perfect for summer!

Teeth Whitening Gel Pen  By Emoyeni®  - Peroxide Free - Natural Ingredients - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee -  Best How to Whiten Teeth At Home Kit. No Strips Whitener
Teeth Whitening Gel Pen By Emoyeni® - Peroxide Free - Natural Ingredients - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Best How to Whiten Teeth At Home Kit. No Strips Whitener
Offered by Emoyeni

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 27 Mar 2014
Fantastic product! No sensitivity at all which is unusual in teeth whitening products. After a week I have noticed improvements - very happy!

Please Don't Cry: A family torn apart by grief. An incredible act of love.
Please Don't Cry: A family torn apart by grief. An incredible act of love.

5.0 out of 5 stars An unbelievable, life-changing read!, 5 Mar 2014
From the minute I began reading this book, right till the very end I was in floods of tears. It is fair to say that Jane Plume has had an extremely traumatic couple of years and has suffered losses that are unimaginable, and worst of all in such a short period of time. This book has given me the eye opener I needed in terms of my outlook on life. It has taught me that every day 'problems' are not real problems at all, and it has also taught me to be so grateful for my family of friends as you never know when they could be gone for good. More than anything, Jane has created a lovely gesture for Gina's boys to read when they are ready. For them it will always give them a place to get lost in when they are missing their parents, and give them the opportunity to remember the good times and understand exactly how special they're mom and dad were, and how very much they were loved. Incredible story.. I wish Jane & the 5 children all the best and congratulations on your award - you deserve it more than anyone.