Profile for Stunned Sexy Philosopher > Reviews

Content by Stunned Sexy P...

Stunned Sexy Philosopher

The Mystery Experience: A Revolutionary Approach to Spiritual Awakening
The Mystery Experience: A Revolutionary Approach to Spiritual Awakening
by Tim Freke

5.0 out of 5 stars The Deepest Truths, 4 July 2012
Trying to write a review of this book, is a bit like trying to describe the mystery experience. The words that come to mind just won't do.

In this book, more than any I have ever read, the author succeeds in making the deepest truths appear as simple as taking a walk in the park. How he does this, I have no idea. But he had done it so well, using a myriad array of literary styles and devices, that something of the wonder has infused me, leaving me just a little bit speechless.

It's certainly a wise book, an honest book, an entertaining book, a serious book, a humorous book, a kind book, and a book full of wonder and love.

All I can say right now is that you should buy it and let it change you and your life for the better. I know for sure that you won't ever experience life in the quite the same way again.

Books like this don't come round too often, and when they do, we should be grateful. Thank you!