Profile for Anne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils Tin- Set of 72
Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils Tin- Set of 72

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Mar. 2016
Great colour depth and fun to use. Great for the small details.

Derwent Inktense Blocks Watercolour Paints Tin (Set of 72)
Derwent Inktense Blocks Watercolour Paints Tin (Set of 72)

5.0 out of 5 stars The colours are deep and bright and great fun to use, 23 Mar. 2016
Fabulous. The colours are deep and bright and great fun to use. Encourages creativeness.

Zest It : 125ml Pencil Blend
Zest It : 125ml Pencil Blend

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the fact that this pencil blender is non toxic ..., 23 Mar. 2016
I love the fact that this pencil blender is non toxic and has a nice citrus smell. Unfortunately I find that it doesn't blend my coloured pencil very well at all. Perhaps it's me that's not using it correctly? I have watched the artist Lacri use another product and the outcome when she uses her choice of thinner is fantastic and I suppose I hoped that this would work just as well. It doesn't...not when I use it anyway! However, I chose it for it's non toxic properties as I have animals and draw and paint in the kitchen so perhaps it's the best choice for people who get creative at home. If I had a studio...sigh...I would choose another product.

4 Quality Foldback Clips Bulldog Grip Clip ~51mm~
4 Quality Foldback Clips Bulldog Grip Clip ~51mm~
Offered by Shop Inc

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, 19 Mar. 2016
These are a pest to use. They are not easy to grip or open.

Crafters Companion Professional Colouring Pencils Accessories - Paper Stump Sander
Offered by CardCraft

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 19 Mar. 2016
I suppose it is what it is. A bit of sandpaper would do me just as good.

Faber Castell Graphite Aquarelle 5 Grades Pencils with Brush
Faber Castell Graphite Aquarelle 5 Grades Pencils with Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Mar. 2016
These are great. However, i wish i could get a hang of how to use them properly. The only grouch i have is that they could do to be darker, but maybe i'm doing something wrong. Glad i have them though and would buy again.

Spectrum Noir Paper Stumps 7/Pkg-5 Different Sizes
Spectrum Noir Paper Stumps 7/Pkg-5 Different Sizes
Offered by CardCraft

5.0 out of 5 stars I like them, 19 Mar. 2016
I use these a lot. I have one set for my graphite pencils and another for my coloured pencils. Good enough quality.

Ghiant Fix Basic Artwork Protection Spray 400ml
Ghiant Fix Basic Artwork Protection Spray 400ml
Offered by Photo Paper Direct Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Mar. 2016
Does the job. No complaints.

Derwent 2301975 Waterbrush Multi-Pack Brushes with Clear Water Barrel - Pack of 3 (Chisel Tip, Fine Tip and Medium Tip)

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't get them again, 19 Mar. 2016
These are ok but you don't have a lot of control as to how much water comes out. Best just using a brush and water in the traditional manner.

Microsoft Lumia 640 Case, Terrapin Microsoft Lumia 640 Trifold Clutch Purse Wallet with Polka Dot Interior for Microsoft Lumia 640 - Dark Red
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Mar. 2016
Love it. Really handy pockets for bank cards etc and just flips open so easily. I also like the little handle that is attached to the holder.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6