Profile for Martin Still > Reviews

Martin Still

Pure Filth - The Diary of a Forty-Year-Old Married Woman
Pure Filth - The Diary of a Forty-Year-Old Married Woman
Price: 2.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Sex, humour, drama, more sex and a damn good story, 25 Nov 2013
I was recommended this new book by a close friend and in spite of it not appearing to be the kind of fiction I prefer to read and wary of it being just another book written for Women I decided to at least give it a quick read.

What a pleasant surprise, once started I couldn't put it down. It is very well written with a good story line, plenty of very descriptive sexual activity which doesn't leave you hanging like so many similar attempts by other authors and just the right amount of comedy to make this a very amusing read.

There is an underlying serious lifestyle dilemma and sense of achievement threading its way throughout adding more weight to the story and making this more than just another source of titillation for the casual reader with and ending that leaves you wanting more.

I can't wait for the sequel which I hope will continue the story and be as exciting as this great book which was fun to read, interesting enough to hold my attention and wanting more.