Profile for Charlotte Gardner > Reviews

Nonowax Ear Cleaner
Nonowax Ear Cleaner
Offered by Gadget Planet

1.0 out of 5 stars I never write bad review. But DO NOT BUT, 8 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Nonowax Ear Cleaner (Baby Product)
I never write bad reviews. But DO NOT BUY!! I wish I NEVER bought it. Its worse than useless. It doesnt work at all. The suction isnt strong enough it just makes a woring sound and nothing else.... Im glad it wasnt that expensive that i didnt waste a massive load of money on. But NoNo is a crappy brand anyway since the hair remover doesnt work either

Orange Is The New Black - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Orange Is The New Black - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Taylor Schilling

5.0 out of 5 stars Orange is the new five star tv show, 20 Jun. 2014
I don't think there is one thing I can really fault about this show. It's funny, and even shocking in some places. It makes you root for all characters at one time or another, it also makes you love and hate all the characters at one time or another. None are weak characters, they are all very strong ones who make mistakes but you still love them in the end because something about them makes them feel like family on some level, you're thrown right into these character lives and the female inmates, you are given glimpses of there past which shows you why they're in there. The Netflix writers really did well pulling this cast together, everyone of them pulls their weight and more. The only thing i can think of to say, and it's not really a bad comment, but I read the book first and the tv series is much different to the book, although this is probably to make the tv show longer and more suited for the tv screen.

Absolutely definitely watch this. You won't regret it.

Saw 2 [DVD]
Saw 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Donnie Wahlberg
Offered by Global_Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars Blood filled thrill ride, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Saw 2 [DVD] (DVD)
As much as I love the saw films, I don't think that they are as gory as many people make them out to be. Many times I have noticed that the camera won't show the actually area where something gory is happening till after it's happened. Maybe I'm just thinking of the early ones, I car really remember the later ones to well, but one and two are exactly that, they build more scare on what your imagination can concoct and then show you the results after. Maybe it's because I have a media diploma and know how to anylise a film that stops it being scary or shocking. But I do LOVE the story line that is in the franchise, it's actually a lot more indepth and complicated then many people realise.

I do recommend this film to just about anyone. Even those who don't like gore-factor films, if you have the ability to look passed the gore there is a good story line waiting there for you. And if you are one of those people that watches films for the gore, you'd love this to.