Profile for K P > Reviews

K P (Chorley)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Service., 2 May 2016
Great service from vendor and an easy product to assemble. Due to different fittings on UK gas bottles, needed advice from bottle supplier on a suitable safe regulator, but once fitted it lit first time. Being of German manufacture, the heater came with assembly and operating instructions in German. I contacted them via the Amazon link on Thursday evening and had them emailed to me in English by mid-morning on Monday. Looking forward to getting some good use out this when summer arrives.

'X'Sports Latest Design 35Ah Electric Folding Golf Trolley. 200w.
'X'Sports Latest Design 35Ah Electric Folding Golf Trolley. 200w.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 31 May 2015
What good value. I looked for a long time before I found this and I was ready to spend more on a Powakaddy that would do much less. Easy to assemble and set up each time. Easy to use and powerful enough for the steepest slope. Most impressed with delivery too - 24 hours after I ordered it was at my door. Cannot fault this in any way and it saved me £200 on an equivalent with all the attachments & functions from a major well known brand. OK, one thing - it could do with a brake, but i have just learnt to park it sideways to the slope.

Outlander: (TV Tie-In)
Outlander: (TV Tie-In)

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 15 Aug. 2013
Starts well but then gets too bogged down. Not my style of book and a rare one that ai gave up reading.

Progeny: The Progenitor Trilogy, Book Three (Progenitors Universe)
Progeny: The Progenitor Trilogy, Book Three (Progenitors Universe)

4.0 out of 5 stars Space opera conclusion, 8 Feb. 2013
Whilst not being a masterpiece, it still kept you hooked and turning the pages. Inspires me to dig out my lensman series which I haven't read for over 25 years. It felt a bit like a guilty secret that I was reading something which was blatantly space opera, but all three books had me hooked and I will look out for this author in future.

Existence
Existence

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Existence (Kindle Edition)
A brilliant new idea (at least to me). A new way to look at the world of SF and avoids the traditional Space Opera route. Plenty of threat and keeps you gripped. Made me go and buy more David Brin to read and now I have the Uplift trilogy to look forward to.

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming, 22 Jan. 2013
I could not put this down and have recommended this book to everyone I have discussed books with. I was drawn completely into Harold's story. It pulled at my emotions and I don't mind admitting that this book made me cry. Beautifully crafted and another book I will read again and again.

Convergent Space
Convergent Space

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot wait for the sequel, 22 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Convergent Space (Kindle Edition)
This book cannot be put down. Explores some new ideas and certainly pulls you into the story. I cannot wait for the sequel and will look out for this author in future.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2013 4:49 PM BST

Shogun (Asian Saga)
Shogun (Asian Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 22 Jan. 2013
I read this about 20 years ago and it has sat on my bookshelf ever since. Recently bought the Kindle version and still could not put it down. Great characters and it really pulls you into the story - the child in me wants to live in this world and it certainly makes me want to find out more about the history. Certainly one of the 5 best books I have read and one I will enjoy again - but I will not be waiting so long as last time before I do enjoy it again.

Renegades: The Progenitor Trilogy, Book Two
Renegades: The Progenitor Trilogy, Book Two

4.0 out of 5 stars Sapce Opera II, 22 Jan. 2013
A good read and basic SF adventure in the best Space Opera tradition. These books are difficult to put down and he does keep you turning the pages. Not the most inventive of stories, with many elements that could be set in the world of Star Trek, Babylon 5 or Battelstar Gallactica - but that set they are all good fun and so is this.

Uplift: The Complete Original Trilogy (Uplift Omnibus Book 1)
Uplift: The Complete Original Trilogy (Uplift Omnibus Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Space Opera II, 22 Jan. 2013