Profile for Mrs. A. M. M. Clarke > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. M. M. ...

Mrs. A. M. M. Clarke "Mother of two" (France)

The Collins Book of Nursery Rhymes
The Collins Book of Nursery Rhymes
by Jonathan Langley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 23 Sep 2008
My 3 year old loves this book and never tires of it. She loves hearing the meny different rhymes and looking at all the pictures. She asks for it to be read to her most nights. I like this book because it is packed full of different rhymes so i do not have to get bored reading the same thing every time.
We have had this book for 2 years now and i know we will still be reading it for meny years to come, much better value than meny other books.

Dear Mother Goose
Dear Mother Goose
by Michael Rosen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 23 Sep 2008
This review is from: Dear Mother Goose (Hardcover)
This book is fantastic. My 3 year old daughter spent 30 mins looking at it by her self, not letting any one else look. Then after having looked at all the lovely pictures, finally let me read it to her. Then wanted it read to her a second time straight after. It is a book that is great for young and older children.
It is a great twist on traditional nursery rhymes and the flaps and pictures help to keep children interested.
I found this book a pleasure to read with its original theme.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer
Fisher-Price Rainforest Bouncer
Offered by London Tykes
Price: 79.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great!, 11 Dec 2007
I found this chair usefull in the first 2 months of my sons life.
The vibrating function helped him to sleep. However it gets through a lot of batterys. The toy bar with waterfall obstructs his view and only entertained him a little bit in the first 2 months, the figures that hang down are too low to play with properly.
My son is 3 months old now and i am about to get out the babybojn bouncy chair i used for my daughter it lasted much longer, the toybar was better placed and the chair folds down flat unlike this chair.
The other problem i have had is that the monkey keeps sticking, that should move up and down and makes an annoying noise when it does so.