Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Margaret Hammond > Reviews

Content by Margaret Hammond

Margaret Hammond "Meg" (Near Stafford, UK)

Renata 399 COIN BATTERY WATCH SR927W
Renata 399 COIN BATTERY WATCH SR927W
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Just for me, 13 Feb. 2016
Just what I wanted, at a most reasonable price, and far in advance of its estimated delivery date. Many thanks.

Country Diary Honeysuckle Duvet Cover Quilt Bedding Set, Honeysuckle Pretty Flowers & Frills, Double
Offered by Jansons Direct Linens

4.0 out of 5 stars No frills !, 25 Oct. 2015
Very disappointed in the pillowcases in the duvet set. Very plain and certainly "no frills" !! The impression in the illustration is that they are frilled.By mistake I ordered 2pairs (thought they were singles) of spare frilled cases, so I paid out more than I thought I would.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the best, 10 Feb. 2013
My husband only ever uses this product, ticks all the required boxes. Well proven over the years, reliable, sturdy, and safe to use.

Women's Institute: Cakes
Women's Institute: Cakes
by Liz Herbert

5.0 out of 5 stars A present for my Grandaughter!, 29 Nov. 2009
My grandaughter,aged 15,likes to cook,and for her birthday received a muffin cakestand. I am a WI member and saw the cake book advertised in WI Life which is our national magazine. I was thrilled to see it on Amazon, and thrilled at the price! It is a beautifully illustrated book, with good simple instructions in the recipes. I know we will have great fun using it.