Profile for Terry > Reviews

Terry

John Robertson: Super Tramp: My Autobiography
John Robertson: Super Tramp: My Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Tramp, 19 Mar. 2013
The book is an excellent insight into the life of John Robertson, probably the best player to play for Nottingham Forest

Brian and Peter: A Right Pair
Brian and Peter: A Right Pair

4.0 out of 5 stars Brian and Peter. A Right Pair, 18 Dec. 2012
An excellent book. A good insight into how Brian Clough and Peter Taylor worked together during their lifetime in football.

Panasonic TY-CC20W Skype Camera kit for Viera TV's
Panasonic TY-CC20W Skype Camera kit for Viera TV's

3.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic TY-CC20W Skype Camera Kit for Viera TV's, 18 Dec. 2012
The camera sits nicely on top of the TV and is pleasing to the eye. Its connected to the TV via a USB cable (the cable is behind the TV so cannot be seen).

The camera is well built.

I am a wee bit disappointed in the instructions that came with the camera. The camera worked straight away when I plugged it into the TV. The Skype APP on the TV is helpful when setting the camera up to personal preferences (I presume the software needed to operate the camera is built into the camera and is accessed by using the Skype TV APP)

I am disapointed with the picture quality, I have seen better (TV screen size is 50 inch)
The camera does not operate well under normal house lighting conditions.
You are supposed to be able to pan the camera using the TV remote control, this is very poor indeed, the movement is hardly noticeable.

The camera is very expensive for what it is

John McGovern: From Bo'ness to the Bernabeu
John McGovern: From Bo'ness to the Bernabeu

4.0 out of 5 stars A very interesting book, 9 Nov. 2012
As a football and Nottingham forest fan I was eager to get my hands on this book. It is well written and intesting to read. John Mcgovern gives a no nonsense honest account of his life both inside and outside of football. My only disappointment was that I read the book on my Ipad and there were no photographs or illustrations. I am not to sure if I will continue with Kindle editions.