Profile for Bumblebee > Reviews

Content by Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mens 3 Pair Farah 100% Cotton White Plain Classic Briefs with Keyhole Front - Large - White
Offered by SockShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for me but great for my man!, 10 Sep 2014
These are the only briefs my husband wears without any complaints.

Kampa Khazi Portable Toilet
Kampa Khazi Portable Toilet
Offered by OutdoorAdventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 10 Sep 2014
This is a terrific neat little, robust, toilet with a bucket with lid inside which is simply removed and contents disposed of. I have just seen the photo and realised what the wire piece is for - the roll!

IKEA KOMPLEMENT SHAWLS HANGERS BELTS SCARVES TIE RINGS WARDROBE ORGANIZER HOOKS
IKEA KOMPLEMENT SHAWLS HANGERS BELTS SCARVES TIE RINGS WARDROBE ORGANIZER HOOKS
Offered by FT-Deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 29 May 2014
I can now sort scarves, ties and anything else that will go through the holes and tidy them neatly away in the wardrobe.

Plew Plew stainless steel ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER, holds 4 brushes
Plew Plew stainless steel ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER, holds 4 brushes
Offered by PLEW PLEW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tooth brush holder, 29 May 2014
I love going on the internet and finding exactly what I have in mind without knowing the product has been created and this product is one of them. It fits four electric toothbrushes perfectly.

Whitefurze Allstore 36lt Plastic Storage Box with Clip on Lid (Pack of 2)
Whitefurze Allstore 36lt Plastic Storage Box with Clip on Lid (Pack of 2)
Offered by plasticboxshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 29 May 2014
I wanted a couple of boxes to transport foolscap files in their holders in when removing from filing cabinets temporarily and these boxes are exactly what I was looking for.

Morphy Richards 73231 Never Loses Suction Family and Pets Compact Cylinder
Morphy Richards 73231 Never Loses Suction Family and Pets Compact Cylinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Good compact vacuum cleaner, 29 May 2014
I have not used this cleaner a great deal but it is a neat, compact cleaner with good suction. I needed a smaller cleaner for fewer carpets and this one is a good buy.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Offered by Digital.Camz

4.0 out of 5 stars A tablet that works well for us, 29 May 2014
We love using this tablet and it was worth spending a bit more on a tablet as the cheaper one we bought lasted only a couple of months. The only draw back is because it is not an ipad there seems to be a restriction with some of the apps but that is not the tablet's fault as such.

VonHaus 16x Interlocking Black Storage Shelves. Make into Any Size and Shape. Organise Clothing, Shoes, Toys.
Offered by Designer Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars Very flexible. tough organiser, 29 May 2014
This product can be used in ways other than that suggested as I used it to store books in on the floor and as shelves for organising cds/dvds etc. I still have some sides left over which I hope to make a third set of shelves with. The material is a tough grey plastic.

In My Dreams
In My Dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan of The Choir, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: In My Dreams (Audio CD)
I loved this CD - till I mislaid it! Having watched the choir develop to their performance in the Albert Hall I looked forward to listening to this CD and was not disappointed.

Color Mixing Recipes for Portraits: More Than 500 Color Combinations for Skin, Eyes, Lips & Hair (Color Mixing Recipes)
by William F. Powell
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for portraits, 21 Jan 2014
This book covers the colours you can use with various paints e.g. oil or watercolour for portraits, not just skin colour but also eyes etc. Very clear with logical steps to perfect your portraits/

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5