Profile for CJM Seligman > Reviews

Content by CJM Seligman

CJM Seligman (London United Kingdom)

Microwave Splatter Screen - Splatter Guard (2 Packs)
Microwave Splatter Screen - Splatter Guard (2 Packs)
Offered by Rose Evans440
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 17 Aug 2014
Mine bended after first use making it unusable

Syncwire Lightning Cable to USB [Apple MFI Certified] for Apple iPhone 5 / 5C / 5S, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod nano 7th generation, ipod touch 5th generation - Best Compatible Charger Cord for Data and Syncing - Guaranteed Wire to Work with iOS7 - Fits All Aftermarket Cases and Accessories - Long (3 ft. / 0.9 m) and Portable - Original 8 Pin connector on Lightning End - Fits All USB Car Chargers - Premium Quality with Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
Offered by Syncwire
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully compatible with latest iOS 7.1.1, 22 May 2014
If like me you have been buying unofficial iPhone/iPad cables for the past year (due to their lower prices), you will have recently noticed these no longer work due to a recent Apple iOS update. :-(

This lead has come to the rescue. It works perfectly with the latest versions of iOS on iPhone and iPad. It is also slightly longer than official leads which is an added bonus.

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Includes Real Tone cable (Xbox 360)
Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Includes Real Tone cable (Xbox 360)
Price: 46.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 26 April 2014
Just updating my 1 star review. I kept having notes coming up as 'Missed' all the time. Turns out lots of people experience this. It is due to you pushing too hard on the strings. Relaxed and went from 80% to 95% accuracy next attempt.

Giving 4 starts simply because the software should pick up this fact if lots of misses happen and recommend pressing down less hard. I know that might not be the reason, but given the size of this issue I think it makes sense as I almost sold the game.

PS THIS GAME ROCKS!

Schwarzkopf got2b Beach Matt Surfer Look Matt Paste 100ml (Pack of 2)
Schwarzkopf got2b Beach Matt Surfer Look Matt Paste 100ml (Pack of 2)
Offered by Activecare Online
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 5 Jan 2014
For a surfer look with minimal amount of product, this is the best I have found (and I have tried lots!)

MEDesign Backfriend Double Padded
MEDesign Backfriend Double Padded
Offered by Landys Chemist
Price: 76.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: MEDesign Backfriend Double Padded
My Dad broke his back severly when we were younger. The doctors told him he would probably never walk again. Now he plays tennis and skis and a big part of his recovery has been due to this backfriend.

I have one at home just for better posture (dont suffer from bad backs myself). Really comfy. If, like me, you had bad posture, it will feel a little strange to start with but now I find it so relaxing and comfortable. Just about to buy one for work.

I saw someone else complain they were too short for this (5ft 2in). I am 5ft 8in and it fits me fine and my Dad is over 6 foot and hit fits him fine. So should be fine for most people.

PRONAMEL DAILY MOUTH WASH 250ML
PRONAMEL DAILY MOUTH WASH 250ML
Offered by Medideals
Price: 4.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 23 Mar 2012
I was plagued with sensitive teeth and after trying lots of different approaches started using this mouthwash each morning. My teeth sensitivity has gone. Worked for me, why not give it a try.

The Flexifoil Book of Power Kiting
The Flexifoil Book of Power Kiting
by Jeremy Boyce

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a MUST HAVE for all Traction Kiting enthusiasts, 5 July 2003
I have searched the web for a long time and after reading many reviews, this flexifoil book consistently came up top.
It is a high quality book at a decent price and provides really useful learning tips for anyone who is either already, or wants to get into Power Kiting, Kite Surfing, Kite Mountainboarding or Kite Blading.
In summary: The Power Kiter's Bible