Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Samsung S View Premium Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Jet Black
Samsung S View Premium Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Jet Black
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 21.02

1.0 out of 5 stars I think this is fake, 9 Feb 2014
Since getting a KitKat upgrade to my Galaxy note 3 the s view cover is not working. On further research it appears that the upgrade effects 3rd party i.e. not Samsung, accessories. I therefore think this is a fake. I have written to ask for an explanation

Duronic RFL901AA Rechargeable 600 Metres Flashlight / Torch - 2200mAh battery - Adjustable beam
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good light, nice size, 9 Feb 2014
This little torch is great to slip into the pocket. I have recharged it twice and it seems to last well but I have not really taken much notice of hours used between charges.

Country of the Blind
Country of the Blind
Price: 4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excelent noevel from Mr Brookmyer, 9 Feb 2014
Another great read from Brookmyer. I love this author. His characters are strong, the humour and human observation are spot on. I sometimes find myself laughing at things I really should not. Get it, read it.

A Big Boy Did It and Ran Away (Abacus Books)
A Big Boy Did It and Ran Away (Abacus Books)
Price: 6.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Brookmyyre's page turning usual offfering, 10 Dec 2012
I found this a frustrating book. The idea was good and some of the characters were ok but there were too many diversions into what I thought were needless mini biographies of the characters.
Just as I felt the plot was gaining pace and my interest would rise it would divert into one of these needless forrays which added little to the story.I found myself skipping sections to get back to the plot which is not a good sign.

Brookmyre's books are usually of a far higher quality than this.
Dissapointed.