Profile for lyric violet > Reviews

Content by lyric violet

lyric violet

SONY ERICSSON XPERIA X10 MINI PRO GEL CASE / COVER / SKIN / SHELL - PURPLE, WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes a little skill, but works, 11 April 2011
It can give you a instant impression that it does not work when you expect it clicks and stay on, some may be very well be faulty, but remember it is a fixable material, and it's not a hard shell, take a little time and make sure all corners fitted into it's slots, most likely they work a charm. and pleasant on the eyes too :)

Altered States
Altered States
by Anita Brookner

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant tale, enchating devastation & solitude., 14 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Altered States (Paperback)
I was flipping between half a dozen books, and this book took me right in and on with the story teller's journey, a searching and self reflective one... takes a skillful writer to portrait what's commonly descriped as "sad& cold" into another level; like art, it is then transformed.
The transitions in bearing indescribable emotions... The author had entrapped everything in delicate details, which emphasise the only way how the story teller can hold on, in his own honorable way of making sense, to his lost/ hope, to his inner journey of passion, agitation and guilt, which flows in a sort of poetic spell, it was only a matter of time for me to get to the end of tale... a enchanting one.

Voodoo Chic
Voodoo Chic

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating haunting melodies of fate, 8 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Voodoo Chic (Audio CD)
I love this album ever since it was given to me in 2005, bring back some memories every time I listen to the songs; out of this world, philosophical, captivating haunting melodies & lyrics of fate and soul, music from and to the depth of subconscious, listen to it and you will be taken on a journey.

Flymo FPACAMOW Pac a Mow Electric Wheeled Rotary Lawnmower - Orange (Old Version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels like I'm driving on grass ... p.s... I don't drive!! lLoL, 19 Jun. 2009
Very good, the fact that it can be controlled by bother side of the handle ( as one of the previous reviews mentioned) has made it a key point to my indecisiveness. It takes a little thought to put together, but the general feel and quality was not at all under-rated. I like the fact that it's heavier, as it provides stability on the bumps and slopes. Definitely a good purchase! :) x

Tao Te Ching: An Illustrated Journey
Tao Te Ching: An Illustrated Journey
by Stephen Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars The way of Tao in originality, 9 Feb. 2009
Well... I would first give credit to how this book is beautifully presented with finest art of Oriental paintings, and the translation has captured the deep minimalist meaning in Tao. Sometimes less is more. Especially when it comes to interpret such profound knowledge of life and living the way.

The Astonishing Power Of Emotions: Let Your Feelings Be Your Guide
The Astonishing Power Of Emotions: Let Your Feelings Be Your Guide
by Jerry Hicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple!, 9 Dec. 2007
We have been educated with worldly diversities and it seems only natural for most of us live in fears of tomorrow, and hope seems to be closest we can get to be positive.

This book revealed we can find our path and retrieve the magic of living our true heart's desires by fallowing our inner guidance, through our emotions. We have more tools to understand those seemly mystical signs from universe than we think, and this book is gently showing us how. It is kindly written and wisely spoken.