Profile for Jjusta > Reviews

Lion Push Along
Lion Push Along
Offered by Just Childsplay

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy for any toddler, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Lion Push Along (Toy)
This is the second push along toy we have bought. My 20 month old won't go anywhere without his one and 14 month old God daughter also lives hers. Great quality and bags of fun for the little ones.

Thomas Power 4 in 1 Junior Bed Set (Duvet + Pillow + Covers)
Thomas Power 4 in 1 Junior Bed Set (Duvet + Pillow + Covers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Nov 2013
My son is a big fan of Thomas and loves this set. He runs to bed to give Thomas kissed and hugs which is really sweet. Both pillow and cover are of very good quality. Very satisfied with the product.

Bibetta Bib Lime Green Neoprene catch and roll up baby bib
Bibetta Bib Lime Green Neoprene catch and roll up baby bib
Offered by Mum, Dad and Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Sep 2013
Great! We have had 5 of these and never looked back at the other ones. My little boy has been using them since weaning until now ( for 8 months now). Easy to clean, comfortable, quick drying, long lasting - perfect for the amount of mess your baby can make when learning to eat on their own! In fact for a long time we had only two of these and it was enough. Love them.

Lamaze Classic Discovery Book
Lamaze Classic Discovery Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Feb 2013
Excellent purchase! I have been presenting all my friends with the Lamaze books for their little bubbas since my son won't leave it alone since he was 4 months!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Feb 2013
Double base gel is the only thing that works on my baby's skin! I can't recommend it highly enough! Great buy