Profile for LollyB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Unbefeckinglievable
Unbefeckinglievable

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it :), 13 Aug 2014
I love Loca and found this book an excellent read. It had me crying, laughing, laughing some more and then crying again as it's a moving, as well as funny, account of life with the Orr family from a wee pug's point of view. Thanks for sharing your story Loca (plus Malcolm and Alena.)

Fractured
Fractured

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
I borrowed this title through the Kindle lending library and luckily read it on holiday because I couldn't put it down!
The book is well written and has characters you feel for; although I had an inkling as to what was happening/ going to happen I still was desperate to find out what finally happens to Rachel in the end.

I'm looking forward to Dani Atkins' next book, it's got a lot to live up to.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Jan 2014
Although not the prettiest of things these locks work well. I currently have 2 and they have stopped my 21 mth old emptying my living room cupboards even though the cupboards have knobs rather than handles. I would recommend them to anyone with little inquisitive fingers around!

1 x Baby Water Proof Apron Bib for FEEDING / PAINTING / COOKING / ARTS & CRAFTS / PLAYING - 24 m+ - BLUE
Offered by Mammoth XT Supplements

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the snug side, 16 Dec 2013
I bought this apron for my 21 month old son, and despite him being younger than the suggested age it is a 'snug' fit, even without a jumper or cardigan. I doubt it will fit him for long. The apron looks like it will do a good job of protecting clothes and will be easy to wipe clean.

Close Pop-In Reversible Stage 2 Monkey Print Bib (30 months, Yellow)
Close Pop-In Reversible Stage 2 Monkey Print Bib (30 months, Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and efficient, 16 Dec 2013
This bib is nice and soft unlike the rubbery versions of pelican bibs you can get. My son ( 21 months) had started pulling the other type off and fight against having it put on; he seems quite happy to have this bib put on and can't pull it off even if he wanted to due to the popper fastening. The bib wipes easily and washes well. It is a good fit on the larger setting. I like it so much I have just ordered another 2.

Clippasafe Mini Multi-Purpose Latches
Clippasafe Mini Multi-Purpose Latches

3.0 out of 5 stars Adult proof too!, 27 Nov 2013
On the face of it these cupboard locks do exactly what they're meant to do - stop my toddler from getting into the cupboards in my lounge. Unfortunately they also stop me getting into the cupboards! I find it so difficult to open and close these that I have stopped putting things in the cupboards with these locks attached, which is far from ideal. I'm now looking for an alternative so I can take these off and start using my cupboards again.

Safety 1st Child View Car Mirror
Safety 1st Child View Car Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Aug 2013
I love this, now I can keep an eye on the little one in the back of the car without turning round. Sticks to windscreen well and has never fallen off.

4 x AKORD® EXTRA THICK BABY SAFETY CORNER PROTECTION - DESK TABLE COVER CUSHION PROTECTOR - SAFE FOR CHILD (Black)
Offered by Akord Technologies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Aug 2013
I am actually using these in the garden to protect my little one from corners on the decking. They've stuck well and do the job intended.

Littlelife Children's Backpack L10820 Multicolour 2.0 liters
Littlelife Children's Backpack L10820 Multicolour 2.0 liters
Offered by Surfdome

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not for new walkers, 12 Aug 2013
I bought this for my 16 month old who has just started walking. The backpack is very cute and he seems to like wearing it, however, the harness tends to ride up on him and it doesn't offer any support when he trips, like traditional reins do. I have bought a set of traditional reins until he is more steady on his feet, I think the backpack will be great when he's a bit older and wants the freedom to wander whilst I have a safe hold on him.

Time For Bed - 20 Kids Stories
Time For Bed - 20 Kids Stories

4.0 out of 5 stars Settles the little one, 12 Aug 2013
I don't have a problem getting my 17 mth old to sleep on a night, but he often wakes at 5am and struggles to go back to sleep. The stories are read in a gentle voice with nursery rhyme music in the background, they have worked for me so far, in that he either goes back to sleep, or will lie in his cot listening to the stories (from what I can tell from listening to the baby monitor!) I'd recommend them to other parents with children struggling to settle.

Page: 1 | 2