Profile for N. Mollat > Reviews

Content by N. Mollat

N. Mollat

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this product, 12 July 2012
I needed a few new tablecloths of various sizes and was pleased that Elite could accommodate. The cloths all arrived in very good time and in excellent condition. This 54x54 was a good size and of very good quality. I also think that this, and the other cloths I ordered, were reasonably priced. I would definitely buy from them again and recommend to others.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 12 July 2012
I was very pleased with this tablecloth. The seller was very efficient and delivered the tablecloth in excellent condition and very quickly too. I was also impressed with the quality of the cloth and thought the price was very reasonable.

Moleskine Volant Notebook Pocket Ruled Blue
Moleskine Volant Notebook Pocket Ruled Blue
Price: 5.59

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing, 25 Jun 2010
There's nothing particularly wrong with the notebook itself but I was disappointed to find that the actual covers are much darker in colour than in the picture. The picture features a sky blue notebook and one that is more of a royal blue shade. Admittedly one of the notebooks I received was royal blue but the other far from being a light blue was actually navy. I probably wouldn't have purchased the notebooks had I seen them first.

The Dirk Gently Omnibus
The Dirk Gently Omnibus
by Douglas Adams
Price: 15.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent books, 16 April 2007
Both of the Dirk Gently books are absolutely brilliant. I would recommend trying to find them in their audiobook versions if possible as Adams' reading only makes them more entertaining. It also helps you to follow all the different threads a little more easily!