Profile for Mr. D. Vanlangenaeker > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. Vanlang...

Mr. D. Vanlangenaeker (England,North London)

ALBA MP3128ND1 Personal MP3 Player - Silver
ALBA MP3128ND1 Personal MP3 Player - Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars ALBA Pros & Cons, 12 Dec 2006
ALBA MP3128ND1 Personal MP3 Player Must admit when I got this I was happy for the first 4 days of purchase only a few problems the sleek design means that it can drop out of your hand very easily what happened to me dropped it and parts went flying all over the place front of it came off like it was stuck with pva glue buttons were scattered all around and back panel came off. So I gave it the benefit of the doubt I got a refund and got a new one the one new that I got seemed to be going the job until the play button was not working after about 3 days of use I fixed it but the when you plug it in to your computer does not read :( so say if you want to buy something that u can listen to around and about the house this is for you or if it is like for work school I suggest something more sturdy that this sad excuse for a mp3.

Pros: ................. looks good from a distance

Cons: To many to list :(

Lexar Gaming Edition Memory Stick PRO Duo (PSP)
Lexar Gaming Edition Memory Stick PRO Duo (PSP)

5.0 out of 5 stars 1Gb What Can Be Better......., 12 Dec 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Well to tell you the truth its 1gb save more data more pics more vids and music and loads more perfect as a x-mas gift kids & teenagers will love it.

Hope It Helped :)

Scarface: The World is Yours (PS2)
Scarface: The World is Yours (PS2)
Offered by Gameland GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarface MUCH better than GTA, 12 Dec 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Scarface I will have to say gave me months of game play this game is fantastic this is no rip off from GTA the graphics for this are better the missions is this are better and plus you are playing a well known character unlike the numerous amount of GTA characters don't get me wrong GTA is a long lasting game but Scarface came and showed them who was boss. The amount of things you can do in this game race,dance,gamble,make money, sell coke, numerous amount of cars, various vehicles,helicopter,boats,guards,mansion build up,repertation,tiger and LOADS! More. This game is I think a MUST for all ps2 gamers as you are playing as TONY MONTANA! If you have seen the movie he dies in the end :) but in this game he does not die so it is basically going on the story what if Tony Montana did not die what happened to his mansion superb!. And also the voice u can't tell from the real or the fake AT ALL. This is a MUST for all gamers believe me you will want to buy this and you will thank me. :)

Tekken: Dark Resurrection (PSP)
Tekken: Dark Resurrection (PSP)
Offered by GameExplorers

4.0 out of 5 stars Tekken: Dark Resurrection THE TRUTH, 12 Dec 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Well I bought Tekken as I am a long time fan started off with me playing it on the ps2 Tekken Tag I got into so I bought tekken 5 another EXELLENT game by Namco. The when I got my psp I had to get Tekken: Dark Resurrection when I got the game I was thrilled. The game play of the game is quite hard not easy to pull out moves, the graphics for the game are superb!, the online features are amazing as you can do so much it amazes me you download content fight people and loads more. With this new added feature called 'Ghosts' is a very smart idea were you get the chance of uploading your ghost on and allowing other people to play your ghost which is brillant.Overall there is no faults with the game at all well not that I have come across but there is a lack of people online in the servers which is annoying but that is lifted with the tournaments were you get the chance to play and get your name on the highest scores and actually get money (game money) to customize your character which is a GREAT idea so I give this game a 9/10 for graphics 9.5/10 for network 8/10 for game play a MUST have for all psp owners the best psp beat em up out there.

Sony PSP Handheld Console Value Pack (White)
Sony PSP Handheld Console Value Pack (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars white psp well worth it, 13 May 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
i own a white psp from japan this sleek design is wonderfull you will never want to put it. i am writeing this on my psp via wireless internet.If you are someone that need the latest things this is for you 100% worth it