Profile for Sue fullwood > Reviews

Content by Sue fullwood

Sue fullwood

R206 Portable Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot + SIM with Preloaded 2x1GB Data. Connect your Kindle Fire Tablet to the Internet on the Go
Price: 59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Positive and negative., 24 April 2014
Finding it really useful BUT I wish there was a message come up to say low usage left. Ran out of bites whatever and stuck with no wifi. Haven't tried to put time onto sim yet, hoping its trouble free.

Love to Sew: Mug Rugs
Love to Sew: Mug Rugs
by Christa Rolf
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little book, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Love to Sew: Mug Rugs (Paperback)
My only negative comment would be the instructions are great if you know what you are doing. You need to read the beginning thoroughly!!!! Already made some mug rugs from book and even created some of my own!

Fons & Porter Super Flying Geese Triangle-1"X2" to 4"X8"
Fons & Porter Super Flying Geese Triangle-1"X2" to 4"X8"
Offered by Stuff 4 Crafts
Price: 15.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a must but useful, 24 May 2013
I have found this flying goose rule to be very useful. Not one for gadgets but occasionally it is a pleasure to come across a tool that aids a quilting project. Has been useful in my classes too. I teach a variety of methods and this rule has proved easy to understand and use.

Emma and I
Emma and I
by Sheila Hocken
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Emma and I (Paperback)
Loved this book. It is heartwarming and a lovely optimistic read.

Recommend to others most definitely especially the dog lovers out there.

Supreme Slider Machine Quilting & Embroidery Made Easy
Supreme Slider Machine Quilting & Embroidery Made Easy
Offered by Barnyarns
Price: 34.05

2.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 24 May 2013
As a gadget this item is useful but at the cost of it I would suggest that it is not a necessity. I was very disappointed when the item arrived. Not happy to leave negative feed back but on this occasion I feel it is warrented. The service I received was fast and efficient, so definitely no grumbles there.