Profile for Janeanne > Reviews

Content by Janeanne

Janeanne

Page: 1 | 2
Keep Calm And... Custom Text Union Jack Framed Canvas Print A2 (20"x16")
Keep Calm And... Custom Text Union Jack Framed Canvas Print A2 (20"x16")
Offered by Printed Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Recommend Highly Enough!, 15 Oct 2014
Fantastic Bespoke Item bought for my husband and he loved it. Great customer service too.

Raspberry Ketone Natural Weight Loss Supplement - Premium 1200mg Ketones Extract - Dr. Oz Recommended Diet Pills - Contains 60 Capsules of Pure Advanced Formula With Zero Side Effects - Essential For Fast Fat Burn - Feel Slim and Fresh - The Best Natural Weight Loss and Slimming Aid Backed By Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee

Catwalk Collection Leather Cross-Body Bag - Dispatch - Black
Catwalk Collection Leather Cross-Body Bag - Dispatch - Black
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Bag but has not worn well, 15 Oct 2014
Got given this bag for Christmas last year and it was exactly what I wanted so I was thrilled. 10 months on of using it daily and not being rough with it at all and I'm disappointed with the way it has worn. The leather is very soft and it's such a lovely bag but it now looks as though I've had it for years. That's fine if you like the shabby chic look but i wanted something that would look a bit smart. Was going to buy another for summer in another colour but don't think I will now.

The Happy Lands [DVD]
The Happy Lands [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Recommend Highly Enough, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Happy Lands [DVD] (DVD)
I initially only went to see this film as my son had a very small part in it. However, I was blown away by it. The acting by the main characters is fantastic, especially when you consider that they are not all professional actors. The storyline is sensitively handled and very moving. I can't recommend this film highly enough.

Aloe Pura Advanced Colon Cleanse Tablets - 90 Tablets (90 for the price of 60)
Aloe Pura Advanced Colon Cleanse Tablets - 90 Tablets (90 for the price of 60)
Offered by Aroma

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 1 Nov 2013
This may be tmi so don't read if you are very sensitive! I've never been the sort of person who "goes" every day and oftne feel bagged up and constipated. When I'm dieting and eating less it becomes even less frequent. I'm finding I need to take two every evening and they are definitely working making me go every day and sometimes twice! I feel a bit thinner and much less bloated. My only complaint is that they are quite large and I cant swallow them with water as they start to disintegrate a little and taste foul. I'm finding it much easier to swallow them with a mouthful of food. But all in all I'd highly recommend them.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Hand Treatment 30ml
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Hand Treatment 30ml
Offered by Themakeupcounter

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all, 1 Nov 2013
I had heard people talking very highly of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream so I thought I'd give the handcream a go. Since losing a lot of weight recently my hands seem to have aged. I've tried many creams but I'm still searching for a good one that actually works. I read all the reviews and was hopeful that this would be the one. I'm very disappointed. My wrinkles are the same and I now have dry hands that I did not have before! A couple of other reviewers said it made their hands feel chalky. I know exactly what they mean. I'm so glad I only bought the little tube and did not waste even more money.

Olay Regenerist Moisturiser 3 Point Treatment Cream
Olay Regenerist Moisturiser 3 Point Treatment Cream
Offered by PremiumBrands-4-Less

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't tell you how much I love this product., 23 Sep 2013
This is the best moisturiser I've ever used and I've vowed not to try any others now I've found this. Great to be able to buy it at less than half the price you'd pay in the shops.

Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course
Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course
by Gordon Ramsay

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Old Gordon, 23 Sep 2013
I love watching his programmes and don't usually buy the books as I already have too many cookbooks. Had to buy this one as there were so many great recipes in it. A real bargain at only £5.

Olay Regenerist Moisturiser Eye Lifting Serum Treatment
Olay Regenerist Moisturiser Eye Lifting Serum Treatment
Offered by BrandedBeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars It has to be Olay, 23 Sep 2013
Being of a certain age I thought it was time to get really serious about my skin care. This is a great product and I' would highly recommend it. Much cheaper that buying in the shops too.

White 1 Gang Extension With Lead Fitted With UK 13A Plug Hanging Bag 2 Meter Length
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect, 23 Sep 2013
Bought this product to extend the cable of my portable dvd player so I could watch it in bed. Works a treat and good quality too.

Page: 1 | 2