Profile for C & N Tyler > Reviews

Content by C & N Tyler

C & N Tyler

Page: 1 | 2
AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver Portable Wireless Audio Adapter with 3.5 mm Stereo Output Music Streaming Receiver, Hands Free Calling for Home Audio Car Sound System Bluetooth Car Kits (BR-C1, Black)
Offered by AukeyDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars I can use my separates again.....yeah!, 3 Feb. 2016
I bought one of these based on the very favourable reviews. I am very pleased with its performance. It is surprisingly small but works really well. I would thoroughly recommend it as it has transformed my old separates system from a tower of unused electronic boxes back to a modern usable sound system that in an instant can be connected to my iphone or ipad. Very pleased.

Anker Classic Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Powerful Sound with 20 Hour Battery Life and Built-in Microphone, works with iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC, Nokia, Laptops, PC and More - White
Offered by AnkerDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Great While They Worked, 19 Jun. 2015
I was very pleased with this speaker and it worked well. The sound quality was good and could fill a room and the battery life was excellent. My daughter used it most and tended to turn the volume up quite high but it never sounded distorted. After 4 months the speaker failed. You could just about hear the music if you put your ear hard up against the grill. Contacted Anker who promptly sent another (great service). Within 1 day of receiving the new one, that speaker developed a heavily distorted sound. Anker then provided a refund. So while they worked, the speakers were excellent. Not sure if this had anything to do with the fault but my daughter tended to use the in line cable to power the speaker from her iPhone 4s. Anyway I will look elsewhere for something to replace this neat little unit. However, I cannot fault the service from Anker.

Classic Black Full Rubber Sole Jazz Shoes EU 38 UK Ad 5
Classic Black Full Rubber Sole Jazz Shoes EU 38 UK Ad 5
Offered by Living Dance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 1 Dec. 2014
I had looked to buy some jazz shoes in a local dance shop but they were considerably dearer than these ones. My daughter is a size 3 1/2 in school shoes and, whilst you are advised to buy one size larger than your usual size, I chanced it and bought her a size 5. They fit well and have good growing room in them. They were delivered within two days of ordering too which was a bonus. Would recommend to others.

About Time
About Time
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars A warm and powerful reminder to all of us that our time is limited, 11 July 2014
This review is from: About Time (DVD)
What a wonderful film. Captivating from start to finish. I love these types of films that take you on a journey through other peoples lives and by the end you realise that it reveals a powerful message meant for you the viewer. We can all learn something from watching this film - don't spend too much time planning for the future and worrying about all the things that may happen - take some time each day to live for the moment and enjoy life as it is.

XO Digital Optical Toslink Cable 2m / 2 Metre Premium Install Series - suitable for PS3, PS4, XBOX One, Sky HD, LCD, LED, Plasma, Blu-ray, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps
Offered by HDCentral

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice well made product that works, 15 Mar. 2014
I'd never used an optical cable before so wasn't sure if you need to spend a little or a lot. Did a bit of research and found that this cable was well reviewed with lots of positive comments. I thought it may look a bit cheap and cheerful but was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. Well made and has that 'quality feel'. The optical ends are protected in transit with small plastic caps which slip off easily. Fitting the cable was also easy and gave a positive 'click' when correctly in place. I turned my TV and surround sound system on and was pleased that it instantly worked fine with no problems at all. So I'm more than happy with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to buy again or recommend. Can't see how a more expensive cable would offer anything more.

Duelling pair of Colt 45 Magnum 12-Shot Rubber Band Shooters - Most amazing and safe fun ever!
Offered by Surefire Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for the kids, 1 Jun. 2013
Gave these to my kids when on holiday. Gave them hours of fun, pinging elastic bands at each other. They loved them. Nice quality product. Did think about buying some cheaper ones but glad I went for these with a full 12 band loading capability.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2013 8:44 PM GMT

Hall Pass [DVD] [2011]
Hall Pass [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Owen Wilson
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny Film, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Hall Pass [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Great film and very amusing.
Fab price too.
It is a bit of a lads film but my wife found it very funny too, so a good comedy choice to share with a partner.

Easy French (Usborne Easy Languages)
Easy French (Usborne Easy Languages)
by Katie Daynes

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Introduction to French, 20 July 2012
This is an excellent introduction to French. It progressively introduces new text and grammar followed by an ongoing story which uses to good effect what you have just learnt. I spent 5 years at school learning French and quite frankly I got further in the couple of weeks reading this book. This book should be a standard text at schools as it is clearly written and the step by step approach interspersed with a fun story to follow is a great way of making you want to learn the next stage so you can find out what happens. Whilst the story is just a simple one, by the time you have read it, you realise just how much French you have actually learnt and you know every word in the text and why it is there. Thoroughly recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 25 Feb. 2012
This is a great iPad cover and well worth the money. It is well made and looks great. It fully protects the front and back of the iPad which is what I wanted and the magnetic sleep/wake function works well. I can charge my iPad with the cover closed which is convenient. I can't fault it and would happily recommend this excellent product to anyone else.

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse., 19 Dec. 2010
Great mouse. Works well with a nice feel. Setting up couldn't be easier. Smart and elegant mouse which I would thoroughly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2