Profile for Rose > Reviews

Bissell Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth-Friendly Deep Cleaner
Price: 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My sofa looks new again!, 7 Jun 2013
Fantastic machine!
I have two boys under five years of age and as you can imagine my sofa has taken a lot of abuse! Bought this machine as a last resort to try and remove all the muck and the water stains from spilt juice bottles and it worked a treat.
Having tried spray cleaners and scrubbing with no results I was considering replacing the sofa as it was embarrassingly grotty. So glad I didn't now, it looks new again and was so quick and easy to use.
I searched for ages looking at steam cleaners and various options which looked good but no reviews ever mentioned cleaning sofas with them so I was wary as to whether they would suit my needs.
This is ideal for me as it has the upholstery funnel so not only cleans sucks the water out at the same time so leaves the fabric practically dry when you're done. Perfect for sofas and spot stains on carpets.
Would highly recommend.

Waybuloo Yojojo's Happy Little Song Sound Book
Waybuloo Yojojo's Happy Little Song Sound Book
Price: 5.22

3.0 out of 5 stars Waybuloo book, 22 April 2010
My two year old son loves waybuloo so I got this book for his birthday. He absolutely LOVES it but I hate it as it only plays one tune and became very annoying very quickly!!! Good value for money as you pay over the odds for most branded stuff but beware it grows old fast!!!