Profile for bex_i_am > Reviews

Content by bex_i_am

bex_i_am "Book lover" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Hydestyle Mens Venator Distressed Leather Trifold Wallet Brown GW1055A
Hydestyle Mens Venator Distressed Leather Trifold Wallet Brown GW1055A
Offered by GiftsPage Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soft, 29 Mar. 2014
It's a present for my partner, I hope he likes it! It feels so lovely and soft, and I really love the finish.

Fosmon MATT Series Rubberized Bird Nest Design Case for Apple iPhone 5 - Hot Pink
Offered by theWireless USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover, although..., 8 April 2013
I really love this cover, the texture and design are really appealing. I have one issue with it though, if you put it down on any wet surfaces the colour comes off and stains. I now have pink stains on my kitchen worktop! It hasn't stopped me using it, but now I am extra careful about where I put it down.

Ideal Textiles 18x18 Cushion Inner Pad
Ideal Textiles 18x18 Cushion Inner Pad
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Dec. 2012
I recently ordered some new curtains for my living room and got a matching cushion cover to go with them. This cushion inner arrived quickly, and fits perfectly into the cover. It looks good and feels good quality.

China Glaze Make a Spectacle Nail Polish 14ml
China Glaze Make a Spectacle Nail Polish 14ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the glitter, 18 Dec. 2012
This is a great glitter top coat, and unlike others that I have. It was a little bit thick to apply, so requires a little more patience but I don't mind that too much as it looks great on!

Essie Nail Polish/Lacquers (Fear or Desire #804) - Summer Collection 2012
Essie Nail Polish/Lacquers (Fear or Desire #804) - Summer Collection 2012
Offered by UKDC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour, 18 Dec. 2012
Just the colour I was searching for! Like it a lot, and the application was very good. My first decent orange!

Noah
Noah
by Jacquelyn Frank
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 2 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Noah (Mass Market Paperback)
*sigh* I find myself really disappointed in this book. I love the others in the series, (Damien being my favourite) and had high expectations of Noah, seeing as it's supposed the be the last in the series and Noah is such a great character in the other books. Well, it did not do anything for me really. I did not like Kestra, and thought most of the book was spent rambling on about her convoluted feelings. Noah deserves a much better partner. Most of all though, what about Ruth and the main storyline for the whole series?! It wasn't even in this book at all, and I don't understand. There is no resolution!? I can only hope that Frank is planning on writing more books in the series in the future, because I feel seriously let down that it was left like this.

Ravensburger The Best Disney Themes Jigsaw Puzzle (1,000 Pieces)
Ravensburger The Best Disney Themes Jigsaw Puzzle (1,000 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars A joy to do, 16 Jan. 2008
I got this puzzle for christmas and I really enjoyed it. There's plenty of detail to challenge you and when it is finished it's so beautiful you don't want to take it apart! A lovely puzzle.

The Marcelli Princess (Marcelli Sisters)
The Marcelli Princess (Marcelli Sisters)
by Susan Mallery
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 7 Oct. 2007
Dreadful. I wanted to like this book like I had liked the others in the series, but Rafael was a completely unsympathetic character and I don't understand WHAT Mia saw in him.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) [Children's Edition]
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) [Children's Edition]
by J. K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply wonderful!, 21 July 2007
I, like many others, sat up through the night to read this after the midnight opening and I can honestly say that the tiredness was completely worth it! Rowling has brought her wonder series to an end in style with every loose end tied up, and leaving you in awe of her genius. The tale she has weaved through the 7 books is simply wonderful, and everything little question you had is answer in this final installment. Wondered what the "gleam of triump" in Dumbledore's eye was? Want to know if Percy redeems himself? Is Snape REALLY evil? It is all answered here. Read this book, and love it because it is worthy of love and so is JK Rowling... she deserves a medal for these wonderful books. This series has bought me so much joy over the last 7 years, and I hope that it continues to do so for many more readers in years to come.

The Time Traveler's Wife
The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 May 2007
I can honestly say that this is one of the best books I have ever read... and I have read thousands of books. A wonderful concept and amazingly written, I was thoroughly engrossed. I laughed and I balled my eyes out... this book touched me. Since reading it over a year ago I have recommended it to 3 people who have all read it and loved it.

buy this book, you won't regret it! Make sure you have the tissues handy though!

Page: 1 | 2