Profile for EM Holland > Reviews

Micky Flanagan: Back in the Game Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Micky Flanagan
Offered by EagleDVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 5 May 2014
Was a bit disappointed when he was funny he was hilarious but found my mind wondering now & again as the stories sometimes went onto too long & I lost interest , he does repeat the same lines again & again too much , all in all though worth buying .

2 Pack Womens 100% Cotton Ultra Comfort Camisole Vest, White 18/20
2 Pack Womens 100% Cotton Ultra Comfort Camisole Vest, White 18/20
Offered by one-stop-eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and stretchy, 5 May 2014
Bought for a Christmas present for Mother size 18/20 my Mother is more a 20 and fit lovely , washes well plus pretty vest very nice , Thank you

Unpredictable
Unpredictable

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Unpredictable (Audio CD)
I didn't know he could sing & wow what an excellent singer he is , this man is so talented , he can do anything , really love this album already been played and played , beautiful voice and very soulful .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comical, 5 May 2014
bought for xmas so would be warm & amusing ....did both only problem cats keep chasing my tail which makes it even funnier , hours of fun recommend this seller will buy from again , Thank you .

White Leather Light Gold Frame Clutch with Dust Bag
White Leather Light Gold Frame Clutch with Dust Bag
Offered by Mimi & Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars 1950s style luxury handbag, 5 May 2014
Yes it really is leather , bought this to match my 1950s clothing it's excellent quality for the price , they also do many other styles , really is a beautiful handbag and will be used & used , also has a chain shoulder strap , really one of my best buys , recommend this seller , Thank you

Toshiba SD1015KB DVD Player (New for 2013)
Toshiba SD1015KB DVD Player (New for 2013)
Offered by The Tech Lodge

5.0 out of 5 stars slim and excellent, 5 May 2014
much needed new dvd player which plays all dvds even imported , it's nice and slim so doesn't look unsightly and even I can work it , basic & simple and good quality , Thank you

simplehuman - carrier bag bin with bag holder, chromed steel frame - 5 year warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars useful and tidy, 5 May 2014
I bought these because of all the supermarket bags we seem to acquire brilliant idea , now all my bags are used plus it looks really nice , amazing addition to my utility room , Thank you

The Very Best Of Peggy Lee
The Very Best Of Peggy Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 22 Oct 2013
Really cheap with every song on my Dad mentioned he loved , this is a birthday present which I know he will be pleased with , brand new & fast delivery , I recommend this seller .

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars really comfy, 22 Oct 2013
Luv these boots really really comfy , very reasonably priced with fast delivery cannot find a negative thing wrong with them .

DENVER CRP-913
DENVER CRP-913
Offered by 3wisemonkeys Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars unpredictable, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: DENVER CRP-913 (Electronics)
we first set this up & found it amazing , just look at the ceiling & the time stares back at you , by night 2 it had lost all info & was doing it's own thing which involved displaying a lot of numbers which didn't really mean anything to us certainly not on this planet , the alarm clock was unpredictable & hit & miss whether it worked or not so we have to have a back up , We maybe had a Friday made clock .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4