Profile for Mrs. S. L. Rowland > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. L. Rowland

Mrs. S. L. Rowland "Minirowl" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Nighty Night - Series 1 [DVD]
Nighty Night - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julia Davis
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Nighty Night, 4 Mar 2013
Brilliant series, very funny 16 more words required 12 more words requred 8 more words required 4 more words required

The Adam and Joe DVD  [DVD]
The Adam and Joe DVD [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adam Buxton
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Adam and Joe, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Adam and Joe DVD [DVD] (DVD)
Not as funny as when I originally saw it on TV but the home improvement spoof still makes me laugh

Japanese Whispers
Japanese Whispers
Price: 7.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Japanese Whispers, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Japanese Whispers (Audio CD)
Had it on vinyl, needed it on CD, takes me back to my bedroom when I was 15 years old

The Essential Augustus Pablo
The Essential Augustus Pablo

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like, 4 Mar 2013
Excellent chilled out CD by a great musician, how many more words do I have to write 1 2 3

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff-- and it's All Small Stuff: Simple Ways to Keep the Little Things from Taking over Your Life (Don't Sweat the Small Stuff Series)
by Richard Carlson

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, 4 Mar 2013
Useful tips for putting things into perspective. I enjoyed it and so did my friends, 5 more words required crap

Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Triple Action Undercoat 5.5ml
Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Triple Action Undercoat 5.5ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Undercoat, 4 Mar 2013
I have sensitive skin so can't use nail varnish but this undercoat is fine for me to use on it's own and it lasts well

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Case, 1 Jan 2013
Received quickly, great design, perfect fit, I am happy. Why does the review require a minimum number of words, enough?

Duracell USB Memory Stick - 16 GB
Duracell USB Memory Stick - 16 GB
Offered by PC Supplies Limited
Price: 8.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Christmas Present, 1 Jan 2013
Bought for my daughter and son-in-law as Christmas present, they seem happy. Have to write 8 more words, why why

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My Search For The Ultimate Perfume Is Over, 11 Dec 2011
A few years ago I was bought a gift which contained pot pourri and I loved the smell. The pot pourri wasn't labelled so I didn't know what the exact smell was and I have been trying various perfumes for years looking for a similar smell. I tried this because the bottle was gorgeous and I love the smell of basil. I was amazed to find that it was the exact smell I'd been looking for all these years. I am sure I will wear it all my life now (as long as it isn't discontinued). I also tried the grapefruit in the range which is the only perfume I've tried that genuinely smelled of grapefruit.

Aurora AS1018CD 10 Sheet Cross Cut Paper Shredder
Aurora AS1018CD 10 Sheet Cross Cut Paper Shredder
Price: 48.01

4.0 out of 5 stars good shredder, 20 July 2010
I bought this shredder, it works well, better than any other shredder I've had before in my whole life woohoo

Page: 1 | 2