ARRAY(0xa9896fa4)

Content by zthom

zthom

50 Large Single Clear Cupcake Pod Cake Muffin Carrier
50 Large Single Clear Cupcake Pod Cake Muffin Carrier
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
Price: 6.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing, 3 Dec 2012
I purchased these to use for my daughters birthday party. Giving each child a cupcake rather than cutting her birthday cake and wrapping in napkins. They are big, bigger than I expected. They seem to close ok, some reviews said they don't. They are quite flimsy though, hoping they will hold their shape and protect the cakes. Budget item, but they seem just what I was after for a low cost and they are after all disposable carriers.

Skins A200 Men's Compression Half Tights - Medium
Skins A200 Men's Compression Half Tights - Medium
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Skins, 20 July 2012
Excellent, ordered these for my brother as my husband has a pair and rates them. He uses them for running but also football now too. Delivery was quick and well packaged. Top tip: To obtain your correct size visit the Skins website and input height and weight and it calculates for you, and was spot on. Brilliant compression shorts worth every penny.

Littlelife - Toddler Run About Daysack - Blue
Littlelife - Toddler Run About Daysack - Blue
Offered by sun-togs & rain-togs
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Rucksack reins, 16 May 2012
Bought this for my two year old son as reins didn't seem to suit him. He loves it and I love it too. He doesn't realise that its reins so feels really independent and grown up. It can easily fit 2 nappies and packet of wipes in it, along with a box of raisins and a couple of little cars. The drink pocket is useless though as none of his beakers fit in. Probably be able to squeeze a fruit shoot size bottle in. All in all a good purchase which does exactly what I wanted.

How to Improve at Gymnastics
How to Improve at Gymnastics
by Heather Brown
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Beginners guide, 16 May 2012
Bought this for my daughter who is in to gymnastics. A little too basic for what I wanted but has great pictures and descriptions. Would recommend for beginners.

Starr Wall Mounted Bottle Opener
Starr Wall Mounted Bottle Opener
Offered by Life Unearthed
Price: 8.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Outdoor bottle opener, 16 May 2012
Bought this for my brother for his birthday as I have one on my garden wall and he was always passing comment about it. Its a quirky little must have garden gadget which gets loads of use in the summer and you never lose it as its screwed to the wall! Brilliant

Stick It [DVD]
Stick It [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeff Bridges
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick it, 16 May 2012
This review is from: Stick It [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my daughter who is now 9 and lives for gymnastics. She absolutely loves this film and watches it over and over. Recommend this this to any gymnast. It is to my daughter what Dirty Dancing was to me when I was a kid!

Bosch Styline Collection Kettle TWK8631GB, Four Temperature Control Settings, White And Stainless Steel
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, really pleased, 16 May 2012
Really pleased with my purchase. Love the keep it warm option, and also the temp settings. Great purchase, worth the money.