Profile for Susielibs > Reviews

Go Travel Brush Shields - 4 Pack
Go Travel Brush Shields - 4 Pack
Offered by Tiger Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Covers, 9 Jun 2014
I ordered these making sure I got the right ones by the photo. There's two types: the ones with flat backs ( which I wanted as the hole is bigger to fit an electric toothbrush.). and the ones with the rounded backs.
I made sure my order pic was the flat backs and if course I was sent the rounded back ones..........

OXO Good Grips Gravy/Fat Separator, 500 ml
OXO Good Grips Gravy/Fat Separator, 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gravy, 8 Feb 2014
I bought this for a friend and he loves it, no more greasy pools lying on the top of his gravy so he's a happy chappy. Very much recommended to anyone!

Nikka From the Barrel' 50cl
Nikka From the Barrel' 50cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Whisky, 8 Feb 2014
I buy my husband a different whisky every Xmas to ring the changes, and this one is superb. It's expensive as it's only a 50cl bottle, but it's very good. A sweeter taste if you like that, and nothing like the Islay whisky that tastes of bandages dipped in TCP.

Silver Jewellery Openwork Heart Pendant Beads Charm Scarfs Tassel Scarf Black, NL-1220 (E)
Offered by Well Done Fashion LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarf, 8 Feb 2014
This is simply gorgeous. It looks good on any sweater or blouse, and pretties up a plain outfit. I just wish they did one with a gold trim and I'd buy that as well.

Wax Lyrical Homescents Reed Diffuser Refill, French Lavender
Wax Lyrical Homescents Reed Diffuser Refill, French Lavender

3.0 out of 5 stars Diffuser oil, 8 Feb 2014
This oil smells OK, but not like lavender as it's supposed to. It's a very artificial scent, but not offensive. It does the trick, but if don't think I'd buy it again.

Warmawear Deluxe Battery Heated Gloves - Small / Medium
Warmawear Deluxe Battery Heated Gloves - Small / Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, 21 Dec 2013
My sister has Renauds disease and her fingers go completely white and numb in the cold. These do the trick, though they use batteries at an alarming rate. (Every week)

Stainless Steel Freeflow Pourer (Pack of 5)
Stainless Steel Freeflow Pourer (Pack of 5)
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Oil dispenser, 21 Dec 2013
Just the job. Noe more oil gushing out of a wide topped bottle all over the place. Fits most apertures.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic hooks, 21 Dec 2013
I am waiting for this company to redeem itself. I ordered 2 large, square plastic hooks. I got 2 small oval hooks. I have asked for a replacement or refund.

VO5 Mega Hold Hair Styling Gel Spray - 200 ml
VO5 Mega Hold Hair Styling Gel Spray - 200 ml
Offered by Garners Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Styling spray, 21 Dec 2013
This is good stuff if you have fine hair and you need lots of holding power. Also there's no build up to make your hair sticky.

Avon Color Trend Plump Out Mascara Black 7ml
Avon Color Trend Plump Out Mascara Black 7ml
Offered by Universal Discount UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Mascara, 21 Dec 2013
Great stuff. Comes off easily when you wash your face, and you never get PANDA eyes. Also lovely thick lashes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4