Profile for Sparkle > Reviews

Fiamma Kit Awning Hangers
Fiamma Kit Awning Hangers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for haning lights!, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Fiamma Kit Awning Hangers
I love this product! They slide along the lead bar profile.....I use them to hang solar fairy lights! I love the fact that I can wind the awning in or out and not have to move the fairy lights at all! Perfect! Great for hanging other light objects too!

simplehuman - 1.5 litre, tabletop bin, fingerprint-proof stainless steel - 5 year warranty
Offered by Lydney Bathrooms Ltd
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Caravan!, 11 April 2014
Great little table top bin..... just the right size to sit on the counter top in my Caravan, where space is at a premium and the main bin is outside! I line it with cheap sandwich bags to make emptying easier and cleaner! Its great for tea bags, coffee bags and all those little pieces of rubbish! The bin is really well made, sturdy and stylish. The lid spins really smoothly, making it really easy to use. I was surprised by how much you can fit into it for a 1.5L bin!

Luminarc Green Table Antartic 12pc Dinner Set For 4 (White)
Luminarc Green Table Antartic 12pc Dinner Set For 4 (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for caravan!, 24 Mar 2014
I've been looking for lightweight "china" or "glass" dining set for months to use in my caravan because we dislike melamine! I have looked at specialist items, but they are quite expensive, then I found this set....perfect! They're lightweight, very sturdy and fit perfectly into the storage rack! I love them, they're a good size and are nice to eat off of. We've used them quite a few times now and they haven't knife marked (unlike melamine). Would definitely recommend for use at home or on the move.....especially at the very low price I paid and with free delivery!

Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella
Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 13 Mar 2014
I loved The Beach Cafe and I love Christmas....this little gem didn't disappoint! A lovely festive, romantic read that I would definitely recommend.......the only down side is that it isn't long enough!! It ends far too soon! I hope Lucy Diamond brings us more about life at the Beach Cafe!

Ladies Thermal Strappy Vest
Ladies Thermal Strappy Vest
Offered by Don4life
Price: 5.87

4.0 out of 5 stars A little old fashioned looking but very warm!, 13 Mar 2014
Looks a little old fashioned but I was very warm and toasty in sub-zero temperatures! It fitted well and was very comfortable.....I would advise that you wash it before wearing, just to soften it a little. I would recommend!

Snugg Black Leather iPad Mini & Mini 2 Retina Case with Lifetime Guarantee - Flip Stand Cover with Auto Wake/Sleep, Elastic Hand Strap & Protective Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior for the Apple iPad Mini & Mini Retina
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ipad mini protector!, 9 Feb 2014
I bought a black cover to protect my ipad mini.....it fits perfectly! I love the fact that when you open the front cover, it turns the ipad on ready for use! It was a little stiff to start with, but after a couple of weeks of use, it has softend. The little handle that you can slip your hand through is very comfortable and it works well if you want to prop the ipad up to watch something or follow a recipe etc....I would most definitely recommend as it is great quality with a few good features!

AmazonBasics USB Charging and Synchronising Cable for Apple iPod 4, iPod nano 6, iPad 3, iPhone 4S and Previous Apple Models 3.2 Feet / 1 m Black
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a cheap replacement......, 9 Feb 2014
Bought this cable as a cheap replacement for my iphone charger as a stop gap until I could get to the shops to buy an apple one.....not going to bother now, this one does exactly what is supposed to and is very robust - great value for money and would definitely recommend!

Marshall Major Headphones with Mic - Black
Marshall Major Headphones with Mic - Black
Offered by ACE OF WATCHES
Price: 53.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas pressie!, 9 Feb 2014
I bought these for my daughter for Christmas and she loved them.....she says they are very comfy with really good quality sound. She's had more expensive makes before but she says these Marshall's are just as good, if not better! Would recommend,

PINK 3 METERS LONG USB DATA SYNC CHARGER CABLE LEAD FOR iPhone 4 4S 3G 3GS iPod iPad
Offered by crazy4fones
Price: 2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my daughter!, 9 Feb 2014
Great product! I bought it for my daughter who loves it, long enough for her to use her iphone pretty much anywhere in her room while its charging! Would recommend to anyone who needs a longer cable......good value for money!

2 x Luxury Belgian Style Waffle Mix - 1kg Bag
2 x Luxury Belgian Style Waffle Mix - 1kg Bag
Offered by JM POSNER
Price: 12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 9 Feb 2014
Very easy to prepare and very easy to cook if you have a waffle iron/maker. Tastes delicious! Great for a quick and easy dessert or snack at anytime.......my kids love it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4