Profile for Ian h > Reviews

2 x Panasonic 1632 CR1632 3V Lithium batteries
2 x Panasonic 1632 CR1632 3V Lithium batteries
Offered by Battery Bandit

5.0 out of 5 stars unusual cell batteries, 10 April 2014
Often just a couple of batteries cost a small fortune in mailing charges, so it was refreshing not to be overcharged in this respect. The batteries were needed for a water filter, and were hard to find. These arrived in a couple of days. Good brand: Panasonic.

Battery Li-Ion for Panasonic DMW-BCE10E
Battery Li-Ion for Panasonic DMW-BCE10E

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic battery, 10 April 2014
Having lost a previously owned battery (I always like to have a backup, as the battery always runs down at the inopportune moment)
This is a more powerful version that is sold at a good price, so hopefully it will last longer!

The Visitors
The Visitors

4.0 out of 5 stars missin Abba tracks, 10 April 2014
This review is from: The Visitors (Audio CD)
I was missing this last CD from Abba. Must admit not my favorite Abba CD - you can notice they aren't as happy as previous CDs ... But half the tracks are really good. Abba start from such a high level, it is naturally impossible to keep getting better to be frank. Still glad I have it.

Aqua Optima Universal Water Filter 9+3 Free Pack
Aqua Optima Universal Water Filter 9+3 Free Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars still bargain cartridges, 10 April 2014
Whilst these standardised water filter cartridges are available at this price, I'll continue buying them! Work as well as originals, and suit my needs perfectly.

Wired-up HDMI Pro Gold, HDMI TO HDMI Cable With Ethernet
Wired-up HDMI Pro Gold, HDMI TO HDMI Cable With Ethernet
Offered by NowView

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality HDMI cables, 20 Dec 2013
I had bought a Roku box that needed connecting to the TV. They are long enough not to have cables hanging everywhere, gold plated connections., and work fine. Good price as always with Amazon.

Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem
Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem

4.0 out of 5 stars ideal for areas without WiFi broadband, 20 Dec 2013
I haven't yet used it yet, but if it as good as my 3 Network dongle it will be fast and perfect for my Tablet computer - saves carting the laptop around. I use it for an area without broadband coverage and it should be as fast as my home network. Lightweight and supports several devices at the same time. Ideal for travelers on the move too.

Roku 2400EU LT AV Receiver Set-Top Box
Roku 2400EU LT AV Receiver Set-Top Box

5.0 out of 5 stars what I've been waiting for!, 20 Dec 2013
Well boxed and tiny, the Roku is a beefed up version of Sky's Now Box. The size of a packet of cigarettes, it plugged in and was ready to use in under a couple of minutes. Non subscription , the results on BBC i-Player and 4OD are fabulous - even with 2MB/s broadband, the picture on my flat screen (using a HDMI 1m cable NOT SUPPLIED- enclosed is an RCA cable) is very good indeed - a casual look would mistake it for live tv. It just needs You Tube, itv-Player and Tumblr to be added to the line up of approved Apps, to make it perfect. Easy to use for any age, with a reassuring audible click! Lots of old movies as well and pay Apps

The Complete Bread Machine Cookbook
The Complete Bread Machine Cookbook
by Sonia Allison

4.0 out of 5 stars the book is well illustrated and has lots of hints and tips., 20 Dec 2013
This hardback book has lots of recipes in detail, with color photos. I give 4 stars only because I wonder how many of them I'll make in real life. I hope to use the book over Christmas, though!
It's all here from bagels to crumpets to peanut butter bread.

Michael Ball - A Life on Stage [DVD]
Michael Ball - A Life on Stage [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars a gift, 10 Sep 2013
This was a gift and not used by me, but nothing heard since, so I assume it was satisfactory for the recipient

The Priests
The Priests
Offered by Empor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars a gift, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Priests (Audio CD)
This was a gift and was well received by the recipient - as I have not heard anything else, I assume is ok.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7